These 20 reasons why cats make you love even more. Without them, well, just does not live!

About human love cats have probably possible to write novels. In the words of one of the great: «The only drawback cats - what a lot of them». I> But tell me, how can you be indifferent to this wonderful furry creatures? I think even the most stale crackers can not resist the sight of baleen pets. We love cats even with their whims, whims and pranks. And it is unlikely it can ever explain this phenomenon.

I decided to find out why you're so crazy about these pussies. Of course, many will say that love's not for something, and just like that. But with the following facts it is difficult to argue. How charming that these little animals are destined to live with the man. That's where the real delight for the soul! So after all, what we love our cats?

1. They - our most loyal friends. B>

2. Cats can be so helpless. B>

3. This is perhaps the most gentle creation of the world. B>

4. They hide, so we've been looking for them. B>

5. And I love watching you, wherever you may be. B>

6. They find common ground, even with the worst enemy ...

7. Or are not, but are trying hard. B>

8. Kotofany so funny ...

9. A can be masters of the universe. B>

10. They want to control your every move. B>

11. And even in the help in difficult times. B>

12. This is the paradoxical creatures in the world: they love sinks ...

13. But I can not stand to wash! B>

14. They occupy a horizontal position ...

15. And, it happens, and vertical! B>

16. They are stored in boxes secrets ...

17. And just like to be on top. B>

18. Even they may run out of energy ...

19. Cats - positive charge every day. B>

20. Sometimes they are afraid, just like small children, but we are always support them! B>

What are multi-faceted our favorite pets! Anyone who says that can not stand cats probably just never had them. These animals can entertain, delight and disturb or even terribly annoying, but they never get bored. Is that fate has brought you together, not a cause for joy?

Share this post with your friends - they will love their furry friends baleen more.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting