After the crash the pilot reassured the people as no one expected!

The news of the plane crash German airline Germanwings shocked everyone to the core. The assistant pilot Andreas Lubicz deliberately crashed Airbus A320 aircraft in the Alps, with 6 crew members and 144 passengers on board. When the chief pilot walked away a couple of minutes to get back to the cabin, he could not, because the door was locked. At this time, the assistant pilot deliberately reduced height up to the moment when the aircraft did not meet the ground.

It is believed that there were no survivors in the crash. During the investigation it was found that the first twenty minutes of the flight, both pilots behaved normally. Also, information surfaced that the chief pilot was trying to break through the door with an ax, to avoid the tragedy. We know that Andreas Lubicz, the originator of failure often suffer from depression, which could be one reason for this monstrous act.

After the accident there was some tension among the people who have to use the plane. There is nothing strange in the fact that the passenger was not the best mood at the thought that they will entrust their lives to the crew of the same company, with the aircraft which the disaster occurred.

The pilot of one of these planes went into position so its passengers that greeted each of them by the hand when they went to the salon. Then he sat behind the wheel and turned to the people with the following words: «I understand how each of you feels yourself now. Believe me, this feeling is inherent in us, members of the team. But, in addition, each of us has a family, and we are doing everything possible to see the family again tonight ». I> This appeal has prompted many passengers sigh of relief, and in the cabin heard the applause.

When the post of the incident appeared on the Internet, many passengers expressed their gratitude to the pilot, who was able to cheer them in difficult times. Well, what in the world there are people who care.

www.bild.de/news/inland/flug-4u9525/so-einfuehlsam-reagierte-ein-germanwings-pilot-40323098.bild.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting