17 mind-blowing panorama images that came out quite a new level. Masterpiece!

Nice and thoughtful to the details of staged shots today, alas, is no surprise. But if the game takes extraordinary imagination, and had a chance to shooting mode "Panorama", born fotoshedevry. However, this is not fotoshedevry in the conventional sense of the word ... This is a real pearl photography, looking at that, you can hardly hold back a smile. Well, why do not you, my dear friend, do not join the beautiful view and a selection of 17 mind-boggling panoramic photos. I do not think that photographers on hand was an expensive professional camera, but these craftsmen have reached a qualitatively new level - they are able to make even from the g ... sweet. Bravo! Hats off!

Oh, those girls ... Break is not only the heart but also the head!

It's hard, apparently, the poor thing on one leg with the weight ...

Well, that's all ... Now I will not sleep.

is fading away ...

What can you do if your hands are not grown out of the place ...

And we have a dog growing by leaps and bounds ...

Can it be the Loch Ness monster to move to live on the land?!

true what they say that the camera adds a couple of extra kilos!

After the publication of the photograph of his friends from the network VKontakte somewhere disappeared ...

She's gone to his head!

Rumpled Mike Farley.

It looks like a horror movie ...

«Well, what have you? Let's get to the point! » B>

Chupacabra quietly smokes on the sidelines.

The family, as they say, not without ...

Oh my God, I think I witnessed the brutal murder ... Help! To help! B>

The insolent face.

I was laughing to tears! The panoramic images, the principle: the worse, the better. Now I know how to do dirt on friends ... Want to make your brain a close friend? Share them with these photographs more outrageous!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting