She is only 18 years old, but she is ready to give odds to the famous fashion designer ... I take off a hat before that girl!

A resident of Long Island, in New York, Angela Clayton - ordinary 18-year-old girl. She is no stranger to trends of the modern era. The young lady is interested in anime and actively participates in the cosplay show. It is this passion led Clayton discover a talent for sewing. In order not to overpay for the costumes for cosplay, she decided to take up the thread and needle. Later it turned into a hobby now. Angela Clayton creates a dazzling outfits that can only be seen in the illustrations to fairy tales about princesses. From these dresses will delight any representative of the beautiful half of humanity!

Without any exaggeration, from the works of young talent is impossible to look away from God ... Talent!

It is interesting to note that Angela is essentially self-taught. Nobody taught her to sew. B>

«I catch a buzz from the freedom that gives me sewing. I was not even afraid of the complexity of this painstaking work! », I> - recognized the girl. B>

It all started with a dress for cosplay ...

But later, Clayton moved away from outfits for costume parties and began to sew historical dress.

Author's outfits from Angela Clayton gained crazy popularity. She even puts the whole teaching master classes on its channel on YouTube. B>

These pictures need to watch with bated breath. Each outfit is admired ... so young and so talented. The girl has a golden arm! Tell me about the fabulous outfits from her friends Angela Clayton.

angelaclayton.crevado.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting