I can not believe that there is such a beauty! 5 most enchanting gardens in the world.

Summer is in full swing. The air smells of hot asphalt and clothing suspicious stick to the body, despite the efforts of the vaunted antiperspirants. At such moments, I want to escape somewhere far away from the stuffy city streets. It is desirable in some fabulous park with an abundance of shady alleys, the fragrance of exotic flowers and invigorating coolness crystal-clear ponds with goldfish. Or at least imagine yourself in a paradise to escape the heat in a room with air conditioning. Therefore I propose to take a virtual tour of the five great gardens of the world. Such beauty to be seen!

Hunter Valley Gardens

I'll start with the youngest fleet in this collection - Australian Hunter Valley Gardens. Its present form these gardens have acquired a little over 10 years ago. Before that there were large plantations of vineyards and several individual parks and gardens. Now, however, the Hunter Valley Gardens - one of the most famous tourist destinations on the continent.

It consists of ten different theme parks. That Indian and Chinese gardens, regular and an English park, a cascade of lakes and waterfalls, stunning Italian Grotto, and rosary. Do kids enjoyed particular success Sad tales with characters known from the cradle works. The adults prefer to visit the famous vineyards and wine tasting.

Yu Garden

This classical Chinese park, which is located in Shanghai. Its name can be translated as "The Garden of Joy" or "Garden leisurely holiday." This is one of the oldest parks in the world. Its history dates back to the sixteenth century.

Since that time, the park was rebuilt many times, but he was able to convey through the centuries his patriarchal tranquility. Today, Yu Garden is an oasis of peace and tranquility amidst the bustling metropolis.

Butchart Gardens

In the New World well-deserved popular Butchart Gardens. They are near the Canadian town of Victoria on Vancouver Island. It's hard to believe, but even some hundred years ago on the site of present-day finest parks are ordinary limestone quarry.

Fortunately, next to the quarry Robert Pim Butchart settled and his wife, Jenny. Soon, mining of limestone in the quarry is over, and Jennie Butchart decided to ennoble the devastated land. So gradually abandoned quarry turned into one of the best parks in the world!

Kew Royal Botanic Gardens

British boast exemplary Park - Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, who are in London. This is an example prim and methodical approach to the British cause. Kew (as this park is abbreviated as inhabitants of Albion) collected almost all the plants of our planet.

Moreover, in the botanical garden is the center of research and training of gardeners, as well as several academic departments. Could anyone of us sitting on a boring biology classes, assume that botany can be so beautiful science?

parks and gardens of Versailles

And for dessert, one of the symbols of Paris and throughout France - Parks and Gardens of Versailles. This perfect garden was created in the Baroque era to King Louis XIV. Straight alley symmetrical flower beds and parterres, ponds correct form to create a memorable image of Versailles.

Seen from above, it seems that this is not a garden, and a huge elegant lace. No wonder this garden is an example of landscape art. The French know a lot about beauty!

I hope that this collection of the most beautiful gardens in the world gave you a portion of bright emotions. If yes, do not forget to share this beauty with friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting