Amazing footage from National Geographic.

The world around us is full of all the colors and paints, but some tend to see only shades of gray and black. Put on the shoulders of the backpack, take all necessary and begin to discover the world anew, like a small child. Just imagine how many more new and unknown hiding our planet! In the bag there is a penny? Believe me, professional travelers will not be wasted and will not die of hunger, even in the absence of any material means. The benefit of the international National Geographic magazine can chat on the computer screen to arrange you as a novice, a virtual tour to anywhere in the world.

Each year, National Geographic magazine is holding a contest for the best photo. It's time to see the champions! It's the 20 best photos in 2015 according to National Geographic. These pictures need to watch with bated breath ...

Floating in the water a flock of dolphins

Sharp Eagle

Dance swarms of sardines

Fascinating foxes

Dawn in this best of all possible worlds

Sweet penguin

The boatman floating on the river Yamuna in India

The Swan on the background of Mount Fuji

The caravan of camels

The elephant in water

Deer - a master of disguise

The Phantom Menace

Eruption

photo taken with a hidden camera in Yellowstone National Park

icy Lake Superior in North America

Amicable family of monkeys

festival days in Bangladesh

A purple bike with a basket of purple

A lone lighthouse

The blanket of clouds

From what he saw beauty in my heart nearly stopped ... I'd like a few minutes from the madding crowd ran into the quiet harbor. Show these deliver breathtaking images to your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting