25 masterpieces of graphic art by talented Photoshop guru. I could not get over it ...

The moral of the good old fables Ivan Krylov "Pike and Cat" is relevant today: "The trouble is, since the oven cobbler pies starts and boots stitch the pastry." Indeed, when a person takes someone else's place, this often suffer from other people. Not that these masters of Photoshop someone shat in the soul, or did something bad, just "lucky" that appealed to their service, in truth, had not sweet. For the money they got dirt on themselves. Sounds absurd, does not it? Just these "masters" at some point decide that they, in general, is well versed in Photoshop or Paint and steel themselves directors. Easy movement of the mouse, these craftsmen made of the usual boring photo masterpieces!

This 25 graphic designers that Photoshop as last cretins. Even though stand, though fall!

They say a long neck - a sign of aristocracy.

And all the chicks lay stacks ...

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

Ah, the scoundrel prettier!

Grandson grandmother decided to take revenge for semolina.

The cruise for two.

I do sports with his girlfriend. B>

Oh, and who it is we are so handsome?!

The face of the boy for a long time will I dream nightmares.

This is gangsta rap, man!

On the day of birth put forth swap roles with his cat.

The world has turned upside down.

That's why I do not believe a rare historical photographs.

A scent like a dog, and eyes like an eagle.

Holy, holy, holy!

When the cat and the owner as two drops of water.

Oh, my God, Ronaldo where you bought this prechudesnuyu purse?!

soul mate!

Freaky Friday.

P-rr ... lioness ready to hunt!

The guys treat, please, photo ...

His name is Smokey.

I have tears streaming down her cheeks from laughing ... Thanks to the creators of these works of art - laughed heartily! Show these pearls Photoshop your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting