The cast of the famous "Beverly Hills, 90210" then and now. And it's been 25 years ...

In the 90s of the last century on our screens began to appear, American TV series. I remember in our yard everything goes quiet, when there is a new episode of "Friends." No less popular was "Beverly Hills, 90210". The story of the Walsh twins, who enter the world of luxury and wealth, for many years kept us in suspense. This year marks 25 years since the release of the series in America. Team Ofigenno.cc wants to offer you a look at how the actors now look who delighted us with his play in the television series. Some, it seems, is not aged, but still takes its time ...

Shannen Doherty - Brenda Walsh

Jason Priestley - Brandon Walsh

Ian Ziering - Steve Sanders

Jennie Garth - Kelly Taylor

Tori Spelling - Donna Martin

Luke Perry - Dylan McKay

Gabrielle Carteris - Andrea Zuckerman

Braynan Austin Green - David Silver

Carol Potter - Cindy Walsh

James Ekhaus - Jim Walsh

By the way, when the series began to appear on the screens, you get a lot of criticism due to the fact that actors who are far beyond 20, play school. It seems to me that, for example, Jennie Garth and Luke Perry still can fit into this role. If you agree with me, then tell me about this stuff to your friends, let them also remember the unforgettable characters "Beverly Hills, 90210».

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting