This guy outraged crooked sliced ​​bread. As a result of his correspondence with the shop blew up the Internet!

Englishman David Walker, who lives in the town Killinvort near Newcastle, recently became famous for his witty correspondence with a local supermarket "Morrisons". Having bought sliced ​​bread for sandwiches, which produce directly in the bakery at the store, David Walker was so upset unevenly sliced ​​loaves, he decided to complain about this unfortunate event. On the page of Supermarket "Morrisons" on Facebook was published the whole petition with indignation. However, complaints David Walker was very witty, and the answer turned out to be store employees are not deprived of a sense of humor,

The first letter annoyed David Walker looked like this:

"Morrisons'! Listen to me! You hear me well? So! Recently, I was extremely indignant at your products. Just look at the photo! I took two slices of bread, produced by you. What I saw shocked me. To say that I'm offended, it's like nothing to say!

How do you think a gentleman can make a good sandwich? These pieces of bread sliced ​​and quite grotesque for nothing are fit!

In truth, I am a family man, so cooking my wife manages. Your bread shook her to the core. She came to me in despair: «Oh God, David! You just look at this bread! It thick on one side and thin on the other. How can I make you this sandwich? » I>

It cost me a great effort to calm her down. But this had to distract her with something really bright and happy. And I'm not willing to put up with this state of affairs. I'm not some kind of eatery owner, who does not care about the quality of his sandwiches. It is about my dinner. And I deserve and demand better!

I hope that you realize the fault and make the necessary conclusions. Otherwise, I'll have to shop in a different supermarket, where they sell more quality products. For example, in the neighboring shop farm products.

I very much hope to immediately hear the results of your investigation of this case!

A company "Morrisons" not long in coming:

Hello, David! We sincerely hope that the scandal in your home several subsided and your family abode are back peace and grace. This wrong slice of bread in no way be regarded as a sandwich. But it will be a great stop for the door, which is made exclusively from natural materials. Could you send us your address personal message? We have to have something prepared.

The next day, on the threshold of the house of David Walker, a messenger came with two fresh and evenly sliced ​​loaf of bread for sandwiches. The answer is not long in coming:

"Morrisons", it's fantastic! Young people today brought it home with me! You are a big rock! But if in the future with this bread again something is wrong, it will be the beginning of the war, I swear!

The final answer to the supermarket "Morrisons' looked like:

We are glad that you have received the package and are satisfied with it. We use the latest equipment for cutting bread to a legendary man, you could enjoy your well-deserved super sandwich! We will be glad to see you again in our shop.

That's the most common small thing, like a crooked sliced ​​bread can be the beginning of an inspiring correspondence between the buyer and the manufacturer. If you liked them exchanged pleasantries, then Share this post with your friends.

www.facebook.com/Morrisons

Tags

See also

New and interesting