Granddaughter wanted to at the wedding beloved grandmother was a bridesmaid. The old lady gave the heat!

When Christine Quinn asked her 89-year-old grandmother Nana Betty to be a bridesmaid at the wedding, the old lady was surprised and did not immediately accepted the unusual invitation. By the way, the granddaughter of the decision taken lightly, because how was done on her wedding without a best friend! Nana very long doubted, since a number were to be only the young bridesmaids. But Christine insisted that he did not see her wedding without your grandmother. You have no idea how fun enriched elderly woman a holiday!

« She asked me about 10 times," Are you sure? "and" Why do you want to see me, an old woman, among the young bridesmaids? » i>» - said the granddaughter.

« Its funny jokes and comments at the wedding of fun. Plus she joined the bus trip to the wedding and danced the night away, and did not go home to rest, as originally planned i> ». B>

« She has excellent sense of humor and charming views of life that call for improvement. Everybody loves my grandma i> ». B>

How Nana Betty says his granddaughter Christine: « You're so old as you feel. And I'm young at heart i> ». B>

And the truth is, if you feel young and energetic, the figures in the passport - a mere formality. Praiseworthy act granddaughter grandmother and she remembered the youth and encouraged his guests a vivid example of zest for life. Share the portion of good emotions with friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting