He quit his job to give five to the whole world ... Awesome video rolls.

A year ago, he worked as an ordinary marketing manager in Atlanta, and now Craig Lewis - star of YouTube-channel. This popularity brought him a video report on the annual tour of 36 countries, which he did immediately after dismissal. Prior to this guy for years hard he vyspolnyal their routine tasks, but one day your heart desires adventure. Craig decided it was time to get rid of the closeness of the walls of the office and get closer to the world. For three years he saved his money and leaving a job, began his journey, full of adventure. « I sold everything he had and moved hitchhiking, sleeping in airports and railway stations i>, - shared his impressions of Lewis. - I was a volunteer in Africa and flew over California. I climbed Everest, and jumped down from the antenna in the UK. I found the best friends in the whole world. This is - the story of my journey, thanks to everyone who was a part of it, she would not have this without you! I> »

Make sure that the world is an open one for you, and just give him five, as did Craig Lewis!

This is another proof that dreams come true: man I wanted to see the world and it is even more than succeeded. And you would be able to drop everything and make such a thing? Read the same with friends, simply by sharing this cool video clip.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting