Mom had already lost hope of seeing sons award for bravery ... But life is full of surprises!

They risked their lives, but saved the passengers of high-speed Thalys trains from the 9364 Amsterdam-Paris route. August 21, 2015 Americans Spencer Stone, Alec and Anthony Sadler Skarlatos defused armed Moroccan, who had seriously wounding two. For courage French President Francois Hollande has honored three US residents Honour legiona.Legko imagine how proud to have a female lifeguard! However, unfortunately, get to Paris to go to the awards ceremony, they had no chance. Mom could miss such a great day in the life of their sons, but the characters in the stories were more ...

Photo: Flickr CEO Tim Boyle, Columbia Sportswear decided to help in this situation. He gave his own jet, only to cursing seen as reward for the heroism of their children. B>

Photo: Wikimediacommons Actually, it was Doug Perrill pilot Tim Boyle, gave a noble idea boss. Doug wrote to his director that the Americans, who rescued passengers from terrorist should award the highest order of France. But their mothers are not able to fly from the United States. « Maybe I could take a plane and bring women to Paris? I>» What Boyle once said: « Yes, of course! I>

Photo: Photo by Aurelien Meunier / Getty Images. Hats off to Tim Boyle, because he is without any hesitation agreed to help the mothers of heroes. I bow in front of the pilot and Doug Perrillom: not every slave typed courage to ask this. B>

Photo: Photo by Kenzo Tribouillard / Getty Images. For Tim it's just "a small gesture of generosity," but for moms - everything. They are happy, because able to fly and maintain sons are so important day. B>

Photo: WikimediacommonsHorosho that the story ended happily. Once again, convinced that the world is not without good people. Share this story with your friends - let them tell about the new heroes.

via ofigenno

Tags

See also

New and interesting