Timely wedding

In less than fifteen years, my old friend, Kostya and Anna finally decided to get married.
Both forty, have been together for a million years. Why are there a million, their daughter Dasha, in September the school will go.
Naturally, the wedding started not grand, but for their own. But, in any case, the bride in an expensive white dress, was dazzling as welding, and the groom in a striped suit trying to keep up. Especially the parents were happy, too, and they did not expect.
We all compacted into a small room and chattered excitedly, waiting, when aunt with annoying voice and a red folder, solemnly call upon the youth to answer.
There was a pause and a small Dasha, with adult hair, asked loudly:

- Mom, why did you get married only with the Pope today?
All my girlfriends in kindergarten, parents first became acquainted, and then fell in love, got married then, and only then had children. And why you just do not get married? Are you still do not love each other?

Pause momentarily defeated the room and began menacing-infinite.
Bride barely stand on his heels and said vaguely:

- Dashulya, well, what about you? Of course, we loved.
 - Well, why do not you get married earlier, before I was born?
 - A-ah ... because, uh-uh ... Oh, and you better ask the Pope. He will tell you.
 - Daddy, tell me.

Kostya greedily looked at Anna, as the Kazakh sniper and Hitler, trying to be gentle, said:

- Dasha, I have no time for your stupid, shut up please, let's better then. Then talk.

Dasha crossed her arms and pouted not weak.
And the general pause with dangerous shot views, did not let those present.
I had no choice but to throw in my "5 cents" to repay maturing family scandal:

- Dasha, if you so wish, I'll tell you - why your parents are not married many years ago?
 - I want to, I want to tell!
 - Only a very great mystery, and therefore you do not want to talk. Ask if allowed, I, so be it, I reveal to you the secret.

The girl ran to her mother and drowned in her wedding dress, wailed:

- Mom, Dad, let me, let Uncle Grubas tell me everything!

Kostya and Anya looked at each other warily, but reluctantly nodded.
I continued:

- Well, then listen: once, very long ago, when your Mom and Dad first met and fell in love, they are certainly going to get married, even all the guests already invited, but then they suddenly thought: - "But when -What in the future, we have a baby boy, and maybe even if you're lucky, and the girl »

Dasha smiled and nodded, confirming that she was just a girl and there.

- So, this girl is born, grows up to become quite big, like you, and once asked: - "Mom, Dad, and what you had the wedding? Good? And what dress? Beautiful? And what a cake? Large? »
What parents would be able to answer you? "Yes, the wedding was fun, but it's been so long that we really do not remember, and pictures unfortunately lost somewhere ...»
And then, your mom and dad to thinking, gathered all the guests and said: "Excuse me, dear guests, but the wedding will have to wait another ten years, and all this for the sake of our future children. It's nothing you can do. But when - this is the baby is born and grows up, then come and have fun ... »
We are then, of course a little bit upset, but there was nothing, so hungry and went home to wait for another ten years.
So, Dasha, just today, since it was exactly ten years, you were born, grew up and now she can become a real wedding guests parents to see everything with my own eyes. Well, is not it wonderful?

Dasha hung on the necks of the bride and groom and rattled:

- Mom, Dad, you are my best, best, most patient and most intelligent parents in the world! I do very much at the very love.

Costin's father quietly, but with a sense shook my hand and even invited to go fishing ...
< Grubas

Tags

See also

New and interesting