Videobloger earned $ 4 million in 2014 and gave more than a million to charity

Twenty-five Swede PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg), known by the nickname YouTube PewDiePie , upload videos of how he plays toys, open the package with Pokemon cards and not drink nezamerzayku . Proceeds his company PewDiePie Productions according to the latest report for 2014 was seven and a half million dollars.

Videobloger provided ten thousand Africans access to clean water.

Video on how to shoot video (if you decide to change profession) i>:

PewDiePie confirmed the доход Four million dollars in 2014 and noted that engaged in charity in parallel with shooting video game: "I still give more money to charity than spend on themselves, what I can say with pride."

In June 2014 an army of fans, or «bro army», has collected more than a million dollars to various charitable organizations, including the World Wildlife Fund, "Save the Children» , «St. Jude Children's Research Hospital »and Charity: Water . In March 2015 Charity: Water PewDiePi thanked his fans for what they have provided more than ten thousand people in Rwanda access clean water.

The next step in the career of a blogger will be launching the book This Book Loves you, which will include a collection of inspirational quotes Chelberga. For example: "Do not be yourself. Whether pizza. Everyone loves pizza. "

The account PewDiePie in Youtube - thirty-seven and a half million subscribers. Movies blogger scored more than nine billion views.

Thanks to pewdiepie and his amazing fans, 10, 028 people in Rwanda just got clean water! https://t.co/zGFQtrLxTs pic.twitter.com / cUua9FUefv - charity: water (charitywater) March 11, 2015 blockquote>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/253122/

Tags

See also

New and interesting