Letter girl in tech support

Dear tech support.
Earlier this year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and found a significant slowdown of the system, this is especially true of applications Flowers and Jewelry, which worked under the Boyfriend 5.0 is just perfect.
In addition, Husband 1.0. there was no such useful tools as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but established a bunch of unnecessary programs such as: Premier League 5.0, 3.0 and NHL Billiards 4.1.
Communication 8.0 stopped working, and cleaning the house while trying to run 2.6 brings down the entire system. I tried to use Nagging 5.3 to fix them, but it did not work.
What do I do now?
Signature: Desperate.

Dear Desperate.
Our license indicated that Boyfriend 5.0 - an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 - operating system. Try to run the utility: "I thought you loved menya.exe" and download the application Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the system update 3.0 Feelings of guilt. If you do it right, the system Husband 1.0 will automatically launch applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
However, please note that if you are too often use these applications, the system will start the oppressive silence of 2.5, 7.0, or Beer Friends 6.1. As for Beer 6.1 - this is a dangerous virus program that downloads without your knowledge and application fart loud snoring Beta.
But whatever it was, in any case, do not install applications mother- in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus that touches you manage the entire system, and you lose control over it).
In addition to this - do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0. They are incompatible with Husband 1.0, and it will cause a system crash.
Finally: Husband 1.0 - an excellent program, but it has limited memory resources and it is very slow to start any new applications. To increase memory and improve system performance - we offer you to buy a few new programs. We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and beautiful lingerie 7.7.
Good luck!
Maintenance.

Tags

See also

New and interesting