Fifty Indian doctors could not understand how sick 12-year-old boy with a rubber neck

In India, found 12-year-old boy suffering from a rare disease. Mahendra Ahirvar (Mahendra Ahirwar) has a very weak neck muscles, which is why exactly can not keep her head - she is constantly falling on his chest, then on his right shoulder. The child's parents say that it is better to be dead than to constantly suffer from such neduga.Roditeli boys - 40-year-old Mukesh and 35-year-old Sumitra - argue that interacted with more than 50 physicians in different parts of India and no one was able to diagnose and offer treatments. "He can not do anything by himself. He just sits all day in the corner of the room. This is not life, "- says Sumitra Ahirvar about his syne.

Her spouse to have to wear a teenager on his hands, he usually just sits. Mahendra can move on all fours and he needs help to eat or, for example, go to the toilet. "How am I going to wear it when he grows up? - Quoted the woman The Daily Mail. - If doctors can not cure my son, may God accept him ยป.

Mahendra have two brothers who are 10 and 16 years, respectively, as well as 14-year-old sister. They, like the parents are healthy. As told Mukesh Arhivar, any serious problems during labor was not all children are born zdorovymi.

The disease became manifest in Mahendra aged about six months. According to the father of the family, at first everyone thought that the boy was simply too weak and will get stronger over time, but when the child was three years old, he could not hold his head in an upright condition. To receive medical care, Mukesh admitted, he had to borrow money from friends - he is a construction worker and receives about 200 rupees (about 3, $ 2) in den.

The man also said that on his sick son often laugh and he and his wife do not like it. Mahendra not go to school and his friends are the only brothers and sisters, including cousins. "I want to see how he would go to school and to play with other children. I want him to have a normal life and I hope that someday it will happen "- said Mukesh.

Tags

See also

New and interesting