Prices of products in Muscovy

Immediately wanted to drive to the supermarket "SPAR", since he is around the corner ... But then I thought - why? We are all one way or another in the shops go, everyone will appreciate feykodelov from Lviv appreciated.

So there you go ...

... "In April, I saw a video of his jacket, which is drunken, smoky voice bleated something about sanctions ...

Recommended for viewing, I just choked with laughter, tears choked me. Such stupidity is rarely where you will see. But if the sanctions in April perceived as a joke, but now to the most uporotyh Vatnikov starts to reach the full horror of the situation. So, the price of food in Muscovy ... For comparison I will in some cases result in the price of similar goods in Ukraine (immediately translated into Russian rubles at the rate of 1 to 3).

14 pictures.

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

10ya

The 11th

12ya

13th

It is worth noting that in Muscovy average wages in most regions of 10-15 thousand rubles, as Kiselev would not talk about 30 thousand. But even with 30 thousand food prices began to bite. And more than half the population of Muscovy sanctions put literally still on the brink of physical survival.

Tags

See also

New and interesting