Because of them, I used to turn on the TV and now it does not look ...

Club kinoputeshestvennikov.
Gorgeous master Yuri Sienkiewicz ...

But based club and was its first master Vladimir Adol'fovich Schneider.
In those days it was the only window to the world, this show looked all children and adults

This show also collected at screens all from small to large

This Vasily Peskov her master in those days. N. Drozdov, my very dear, came after him.

KVN is eternal, only now he was a little different, not so sincere that I ... Before everything was simpler. For life is remembered why the question of competition captains - & quot; Can I use the rope as an elephant's tail? & Quot; And here's the answer from the captain - & quot; Have you tried to shave a brick? & Quot; Like and not very funny, but I remember 45 years already

Tavern 13 seats - it was the second and last time on the comic transmission. Besides the humor, it was possible to listen to foreign songs, and look at the fashionable women

After having appeared program & quot; Around the laughter & quot; Who is it just did not make ...

Well, this program is probably most remembered .. & quot; Good night kids & quot;

Every Sunday morning started with this program

Its permanent host Hope Rumyantsev

And every evening ended with this news

Later there was a program & quot; In a fairy tale & quot; Watched by the way, not only children.

A movie ??? & Quot; Four tanker and a dog & quot;

& Quot; Captain Tenkish & quot;

"Major Whirlwind»

I realize this is nostalgia for childhood, but for some reason on this nostalgia, today's TV is not interesting to me ...

--img21--

Tags

See also

New and interesting