Tears for Fears on "Eurovision 2015"

Do you know when the last time at the "Eurovision" representatives of the Russian song performed purely in Russian? I will remind you. This was more than 10 years (!) Ago.

A little help about competition on a continental scale of 2003: Russia was represented by a group «tATu», in addition we still have 28 participating countries. Our girls sang songs in Russian and took 3rd place. For this level of competition is a very good result as "Eurovision" is one of the most popular non-sporting events in the world with an audience of 600 million viewers! [Next]

I believe that this kind of competition should represent the country soloist or collective carrier particles culture of their homeland. As a performer (s) (s) may represent his homeland, playing the song completely to a foreign language? Buranovskie grandmother undoubtedly bore part of the culture of our vast homeland. To note, in 2012, they took 2nd place! But part of the song was performed in English, which can not hurt.

Assessing the past, we can say that the groups carrying a particle of culture, representing Russia in the competition, got the top three more than once. It should direct us to a certain point. Maybe we should take a chance and send a team carrying a one hundred percent part of our culture that everyone in Russia know and love? I'm talking about the band "Leningrad" and of its leader Sergei corded.

In such contests, obviously, you need to send a "favorites" of the public, not Kirkorov. Who ever listens to him !?

To the question was put to the summit, to sign the petition request to the executive producer of music and entertainment programs on the "First" channel responsible for the representation of Russia at "Eurovision 2015". This man - Yuri Aksyuta. More recently, in an interview he said: "Perhaps it would be great winner of the" VOICE "send to" Eurovision ". We think about it. " The jury of the competition we can see Bilan. Well, anyone can send to Bilan "Eurovision 2015" - another Bilan. Of course, you can say that Dima somehow won the competition. Yes, I won. But do not you listen, and you know his songs? It is not the people's artist. Not real. Fiction created for the competition of this kind.

I urge you to sign the petition if you like live music. www.change.org/p/сергей-шнуров-на-евровидении-2015

The full text of the petition and illustration.

Why send another "Bilan", if there is a "cord» !?

Tags

See also

New and interesting