As I also saved a kitten





I wandered like yesterday to the dump, stopped to relieve themselves. and then he runs myauchit. rub on his feet. shopped like not grimy like home. recently seen here, a little skinny kitten. decided to take him

As I also saved a kitten

constantly climbing to me, because found at the dump then slops from it smelled a little

As I also saved a kitten

here next to this pile, I found it. I though he

As I also saved a kitten

sitting in the car thinking that I will do with it, even for a second did not give leave it where I'm there and he. forever to the pedals climbing

As I also saved a kitten

then sort of calmed

As I also saved a kitten

Well, I decided to take him to our base which removes brother for production. will be there with 4 dogs and small koteykoy with whom he had a fight today because of fish

As I also saved a kitten

morning he bought a liquid Whiskas nedoel even. washes after meal.

P.S. the background can be seen the very small koteyku that eats Whiskas cat uneaten

As I also saved a kitten

I forgot to say. started to leave the landfill, still look the same age ginger cat ran my cab from him that it mewed and watched without taking his eyes saying "goodbye brother" should have got the gray color kitten ... but all I could take ...

As I also saved a kitten

will yet live on the base, the body "beefy" kotyara such me and the guys liked it. I still have nowhere to take it, but if that itself will take in the future. beyond just photos

As I also saved a kitten

while eating

As I also saved a kitten

fondled

As I also saved a kitten

like everything. mice on the basis of a lot. I hope it will catch. not much kick my first post on Yap ©

As I also saved a kitten