Soviet blotter

From my childhood I remember that blotter performs a unique number of applications. On the blotter, at best, painted handle. From the blotter gets excellent airplanes, because blotter paper was easier. At a lesson in botany collapsed half blotter we planted the seeds of tomato. His first crib, I wrote too on blotter pencil, and before you hand over a notebook, pencil gently rubbed.

A girl who liked me then, on the blotter, I wrote a note as She falls to the floor is not as loud as a normal sheet of paper. And the new year, remember when the whole Soviet Union cut paper snowflakes, from the blotter they get better.
And remember, when the winter we grew onions in a glass of water? After all of the blotter was cut circle to the bow did not fall at the same time to take root. And a friend of mine told me that when he was in prodlёnke second shift, they are with all the guys in the basement on a light bulb Ilyich Screw wet blotting paper in a single layer.
After an hour and a half blotter dries up, so they tore lesson. In addition, if you remember, was the right edge of the blotter with teeth, and when I forgot a line, then at Russian lessons green paste, I emphasized the adjectives. I'm pretty sure that the blotter were certainly other amazing applications.

Now notebook began to do without promokashek and school life to some extent become less interesting.
And immediately reminded of cases with retractable lids. And in canisters were pencils, erasers and pens. First began to write with a pencil, and then fountain pens.

Inkwells were neprolivajka ink, stood on the parties. They dipped fountain pen and wrote. How not to try, anyway there were blots. Then appeared ink pens, which can recruit ink (pen were with pipettes and screw). A blotter blotted the excess ink blots, wiping feathers pens.
The most terrible thing: calligraphy!
Pens with inkwells and blotters on desks. Not only the book, but also parties, school uniform, face and fingers - all in the ink !!! And it is not so easy to erase them something .... That is the tragedy was something!

Source: 1001material.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting