Law Boomerang .. (Do good ...)

I do not know how much there with the gods, and so on ... but at times I'm sure ocherednoi - boomerang law, and preservation of good in the universe - There ...

many of my friends, periodically twisted his finger to his temple ... - type here what for you all this ...

and if briefly, I have always in the car have 5 liter kanistar gasoline, cable, tools, even though the machine - What TLK that Saab - are not subject to breakdowns, and make yourself - there's a hard ...

and not everyone understood - what the fuck I can lose 3 hours - pulling out completely alien to me man out of the ditch, carrying petrol 30 km from the dry gas stations blizhaishei mototsiklistku ... or a fig - I for 3 nights undermines SMSke with "motositizena" - "Motorcyclist had an accident - need help »...

because I did not have a penny ...

but that came to me and trouble - where I did not expect ...

Rain, the road crosses the street ... a girl ... and I have to "put" the motorcycle - so as not to carry Dame ...

(And move it with traffic lights - 30 meters behind me ..)

Well, okay, I can fall, I go always in defense of ... so I dokuvyrkalsya to "lady" ... she explained, sitting in a puddle that svetovfory transitions and built specifically for these ...

He raised the ILO - and went on ... but that's not seen - that the blow - I have cracked 2 of 3 back ... and mount it with the top box - has fallen off - on one of the dead policemen ... (helmets, rain, noise and tire Matora yes and the ILO is still lying in the rumble intermittently politseiskih) ... 10 minutes later, I noticed the loss ... back there ... but it was too late ... coffer already picked someone ...

forum14/topic902363.html?hl=

And now - after 2 days ... I found - and I returned trunk - with all its contents !!!! ..

and it
 - Bag with all the documents ... license, passport, docks for cars and motorcycles (including service)
 - Wallet with svezhepoluchennoi RFP, and all banking and other types of cards medpolisa etc. ...
 - And CP on several employees, which I was carrying in drugoi office ...

and yes - the finder - returned all, though he saw what lay inside, because he found mnu on a residence permit in the passport.

The moral here ... no morals ... but I just got confirmation ocherednoi - Principle - & quot; You want to live in a better world ?? start to change it myself ... & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting