And here is Africa

Will be brief.

I always dreamed of going to Africa. How to implement it and what tools I had no idea. The dream became more and more and more pink transparent ... Without going into the details of the lyric, I will say that when the greyness of everyday life became neproglyadnoy- I took a loan "to the improvement of living conditions", "forged" income statement and waved safari tour to South Africa! Chose the longest - 19 days from Johannesburg to Cape Town along the coast. International group, gathering in Johannesburg at the appointed day and hour.
Here I want to note that this is my first trips abroad and I know English is not very (some on his fingers) and Russian-speaking guide, no one promised this I mean that the names submitted by me further birds, animals, fruits, flowers and trees, I do not know

Significantly, specifically for this trip, the camera is purchased, whose smooth operation and I want to present to your court.
Will be a lot of pictures, if enough patience, do not break.

District of Mpumalanga.

4. At the same time took a tour of the local schoolchildren. They love to pose themselves FOTA with "white" on their phones)))

7. picturesque mountain area "God's Window."

8. The depth of the canyon is about 1,000 m.

9. We do 1-2 nights in one place did not linger. This is our "machine".

10. We met natsaonalny park named Kruger, the largest nature reserve in South Africa.

11. That brought the Park this time of year. Deadwood burned last year, all the time.

12. The first "victim" photo-shoot.

14. I note that all the pictures were made of the car window, out of the way is strictly prohibited.

15. Black buffalo is one of the representatives of the "Big Five»

16. It seems to this part of the park in spring already reached)))

19. That's the way - from the window of a car and is a photo-hunting)))

20. Here you kakya Bird of Happiness!

20. Here you kakya Bird of Happiness!

21. Blue Bird

22. These are the "chicken" walk on the territory of the lodge and kurlychat.

23. Once the home of aloe in the pot, this gives the impression of a giant!

24. Different vesch there grow on trees))

25. Judging by the photos, even melons))))

26. watermelons ....)))) small or large gooseberry))

27. That such a small chalet and we spent the night in the Kruger Park.

28. Again Prica I do not know, but simpatischnaya)))

31. Here's a view from the car window appears, but if you look closely ...

32. we can see that's who))

33. Hooray! I see a giraffe!

35. Returned "home" and there local ...

36. Therefore so thrifty crop harvested ...

38. "All my-carried with me" is a our case. That we settled for dinner.

39. parnyaga lybitsya is one of our English-speaking guides, he is the guide, who is also chef. There was another driver chef.

40. Sunset ...

41. Beautifully ...

42. "Find the elephant!»

43 ... And the elephants started! Herd of elephants come very close to the car, I do not even have to zoom in "picture", on the contrary, even the edge Akna car hit the lens!

44. P.S. I want to apologize for grammatical errors unwittingly committed itself to see them when it is already too late to fix)))

Better to look at these beauties! Elephants in the wild! (Black crap in the picture-window edge)

45. And outside the herd of elephants ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting