Childhood dream

That's actually a dream come true idiot! Aspirated V8, V10 and especially listen failed, with Michael Schumacher all sad ... But the plunge into the world of SE recommend every fan of Formula 1.

01. Tickets purchased online race track, because as nistranno, the official website of Formula 1 ticket cost 25 euros more expensive! Be careful!

02. We fly RyanAir direct flight to Barcelona. 70 euros one-way ticket.

03. Departure from Vilnius. The train from Minsk 15 euros one way.

04. Flying over Europe.

05. landed late at night at the airport in Barcelona ElPrat. We spend the night at the airport. Save a little on the hotel.

06. On the morning looking around, brushing teeth go on the train, which direct us to the village domchalis Montmelo. Domchalis, though it loudly. We drove an hour and a half. Yes FIGS there 2 hours no less. Such slow blah ...

07. Pointers on every tree, lost Takshta not work.

08. From the train / railway station to go well. Have patience. 30-40 minutes of medium walk.

09. The circuit arrangement of the track and grandstands. Finds his podium «K» on the scheme.

10. Perhaps the most famous of all the board's F1 circuit.

11. Departure from the pit lane. In our case the input.

12. Boxes Red Bull Racing.

13. New bonnet cowl.

14. It is interesting to observe the work of the mechanics. Each garage has a man who walks with a cloth and polish and rub all the elements.

15. That there really are picked, or create the appearance of work for people like me, Dunno.

16. Match boxing Scuderia Ferrari.

17. Garage Kimi.

18. Ferrari pits also creates the appearance of work.

19. The command bridge. Wish closed, I would like to look at, sit. But I am not alone.

20. Rehearsal of pit stops. Behind the wheel of a simple mechanic. Well, maybe not quite simple ...

21. The driving force.

22. Everything is under control ...

23. Beautiful women among the cheerleaders are much greater than among residents of Barcelona.

24. TP, but contagion beautiful!

25. Bernd Maylander and Safety-Car.

26. In the boxes Williams Martini Racing plan to stay long. Want to catch Felipe Massa.

27. The mechanics are prepared to practice pit stops.

28. This year, Williams signed a contract with Mercedes, and for once they have appeared a competitive car.

29. Mass, I did not wait, but from a distance he saw the old days of Sir Frank Williams. Kata yourself at ease in the garage. Cool grandfather :)

30. During the training pit stops were very curious to observe. Mechanics are preparing to take the car.

31. A guy with a wrench - the most demanding job! From its mostly action depends on the speed of service at the pit stop.

32. Since 1994, all bolidah Williams team logo is present in the memory of Ayrton Senna.

33. The nose cone - it can be said, consumables on the car. Therefore, his replacement should also be sharpened to a fraction of a second.

34. Next, a series of photo pit stop ...

41. At each GP Pirelli brings 4 sets of rubber. 2 for dry weather, 2 wet. Yellow rims - soft dry. Orange - hard, dry (optional), green - intermediate (for a drying track, rain), blue (for continuous rain).

42. By the way during exercise pitstop Williams I have not seen any net change of wheels. All the while some hitch occurred. Strange for a team which has behind him the championship the past, although in times of Mansell, Hill, Villeneuve pit stops were Achilles fifth Williams, thereby often Schumacher to use it.

43. Move to the monsters of the current season, the team Mercedes GP Petronas F1

44. In support of Michael Such is the inscription! Join now!

45. Look at the training session in Mercedes.

46. ​​

47. 3 ... Losha human strength.

48. I note that in contrast to Williams in the Mercedes pit stops all went without a hitch. It was pleasure to watch. To automaticity.

49. ... and so should work team claiming the championship. Motor - it's half the battle.

50. The star on the hood inspires confidence and respect!

51. Next we roll on the weighing.

52. Pastor Maldonado mechanics especially not envy, almost every weekend working up a sweat restoring unfortunate car. And how he managed in 2012 to win the GP of Spain?

53. pit stop at Lotus is not very precision work. It is understandable season down the drain, the motivation to "0".

54. Star Wars!

55. The car McLaren Mercedes team is one of the most beautiful in the pit lane.

56. Smooth lines simply amazing. Nalyubueshsya not admire!

57. And here's Kevin Magnussen returned from a walk around the track. We noticed a fellow and asked for an autograph, another man arrived in time, left 3 autographs, and disappeared into the pits.

58. Open the command bridge Sahara Force India F1 Team.

59. Allow transfer!

60. Here I am with Sergio Perez. Very long and patiently signed autographs, take pictures, shorter great pepper. Unlike Niko, who is not even out of the boxes. Spoil a good photo Ceco))

61. The view from the inside.

62. The car Force India at the weigh.

63. Next to the boxes of the Russian team Marussia F1 Team. Neither Jules Bianchi, no Max Chilton has not popped out of the boxes.

64. In training pit stops did not, were taken to the weighing.

65. The car Sauber F1 Team. By the way, very friendly team in the pit lane.

Tags

See also

New and interesting