As China opened robo-restaurant

Small restaurant in Kunshan, China began to use more than a dozen robots that prepare and bring the food. Mechanical staff greet customers, delivering meals to the tables, and fry the meat and vegetables.

«My daughter asked me to invent a robot that would be able to help her around the house. Since this all started, "said the founder of the restaurant Sun Yugang. Blockquote>
Two robots are located near the door to greet customers, 4 more humanoid robot are food from the kitchen to the tables of visitors. The kitchen work 3 more robot, two of whom specialize in frying meat and vegetables, and the third is cooking dumplings.

Sung in an interview to a local newspaper Modern Times, said that the cost of one such robot is 40,000 yuan ($ 6,500), which is the annual salary of a human employee.

«Robots understand 40 everyday phrases. They do not get sick and do not ask for leave. After two hours of charging, they can work for five hours, "said Song. Blockquote>

Rising labor costs in China called on manufacturers to turn to automation, and last year it was China passed Japan to become the world's largest consumer of industrial robots.

Robots cooks have a fixed number of meals they can prepare because of the limited AI. List of loads of dishes staff (people), also helps to make some of the dishes.

All the customers in the restaurant is very interesting to try the soup, rice or fried with tomato, cooked robo-chef.

«My children are very happy robots," says Yang Limei, mother of three children. Blockquote>

Each robo-ofitsant move only on certain paths that go from the kitchen to the table. If their way is a man, he politely asked them to move away to continue their journey.

"I've never seen robots that serve food," said Yuan, visiting the restaurant - "I am very surprised».

Information taken from the site phys.org
Translation of the article and prepare the team Telebreeze Team
Our page on Facebook and Twitter h6>

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/telebreeze/blog/233335/

Tags

See also

New and interesting