New products from Salvatore Ferragamo: it-girl Alexandra Richards reveals the secrets of the creation of the autumn wardrobe

To commemorate the launch of the fall campaign brand Salvatore Ferragamo invited several it-girls in the face of Alexandra Richards, Leigh Lezark and Princess Ruspoli Meluziny who created topical fashion images based on products of the new collection.

Alexandra Richards shared with readers Harper's Bazaar their preferences regarding the images for the autumn inspiration.

I had like this cashmere coat with exotic prints animalic. I prefer pastel colors in the wardrobe, which always goes well with all kinds of shades of black. For me it is important to look stylish in any weather, but these boots from the rough skin on the steady heel has already been put in my list of must-have purchases autumn.

Bag from the new collection of Salvatore Ferragamo

A great outfit for this release for lunch with my mom. I grew up in the village, only a child wore comfortable jeans and a simple T-shirt nezateylevye. But moved to the city, I want to look like something else.

Dress from the new collection of Salvatore Ferragamo

This is the place where I always find inspiration. Conn. Endless green prairie, my garden - the perfect place for stylish boots rayderskih from the fall collection Ferragamo 2014.

Tags

See also

New and interesting