& quot; And what under clothing? & quot; - A joint project of volunteer bloggers

Fashion bloggers are united in the desire to participate in the original experiment. The clothes we all see ourselves as beautiful and confident. But what if we have to undress and feel other people's views on our body? It's not that it's just!

As a result, as the characters were invited to experiment girl, simple, from different families. They are shot on video and post their stories on Youtube.

Tallulah Willis:

Finally, I began to be proud of who I am inside. I overcame my embarrassment and my self-esteem has risen sharply.

Designer Rhine Apiim:

We need only compare themselves with themselves, to manage their own destiny. For us this means to stop seeing ourselves images of celebrities, models, and learn to see the natural beauty and potential.

Noah Seid:

The fashion world is that we always felt inferior. But I understand that if you feel well, it's not the fault of the draw. You just have to accept it as a fact: it happens all the time.

Kelsey Lou:

Raised in a strict Puritan traditions, still a teenager, she ran away from home, trying to throw off the shackles of limitations. Especially difficult was the girl to take part in the project: its inner censor objected very tough.

Rejecting the strict dress code of life, devoting himself to music, Kelsey said:

Do not ignore what you feel!

Unfortunately, photos are not posted on the project, only the video. More information you can see on the site.

Tags

See also

New and interesting