Artifacts Soviet times-2

Wear or even own officers remenёm was very cool. But somehow I got to the warehouse of the army of scrap and then made a canvas strap with inserts of machine-gun belts.

Here's a ticket office in the bus. Like that when turning the handle to got the ticket, the money went to the changer on a rubber band.

I gave such a tool at least 3 times. Why, what - is unclear. It would be better guitar presented once. You'll see, learned to play the bard would.

And corresponded with peers abroad, I do not remember just where he took the address.

Reference machine at the station. Very much I like the sound with which it worked - sort of nothing on similar metal claps.

The same bologna. Almost all of it went.

Each of us has at least one grandmother, and every grandmother had at least one box with buttons. If the box was not, the grandmother was not real.

And here's a ticket for vodka. Then suddenly I was lucky - I 84m in the case dropped and therefore the problem of wild bursts of 85 - 86 years I have not touched.
Later, however, began again.

Classic bedside table. It is near a standing army in the dress.

Sharpeners. Most mass was small fish.

This contraption for drawing ornament on plastered walls. On the rubber roller was drawing roller dipped in silver paint and rolled on the wall. Images were then in short supply. Knurl itself was not necessary, but to live in a room decorated in such a way - yes.

Pot above. Or neprolivashka? In general, do not have to spill ink from it. Mother sewed them special bags, bags clings to these portfolios. "Neprolivaemost" becomes a myth in fights on these most portfolios.

My father said it was the tank watch, and he at least understood this.

I liked very much to see through the transparent case back, as the wheels spinning. Died 4 years ago.

Herring - Fish of the late USSR. Remember? The store iwashi - Bring polpoluchki. It really was much more expensive than the usual herring. Now, they say, again began to catch.

Parents keep their money in such bonds. They were called "gold loans».

And finally - except simple watercolor paints were still, called "Honey." Somehow I think everyone tried to lick them.

lelekbolek

--img19--

Tags

See also

New and interesting