Artifacts earliest times.





I've got a lot in store photos with the objects of other people's earliest times. I began to dig into them recently and decided to lay out a few pieces, particularly those that are in any way connected with me, as when looking at something that comes to mind.

I'll start with this - a desk lamp type "fungus." These were almost every home. Shade two springs fastened directly to the bulb, and my childhood was surprised - why not light bursts.

Artifacts earliest times.



2.A Such are Knives we patsanva, for some reason called piracy, but they are certainly a garden.

Artifacts earliest times.

4. When parents receive in the mail is such a crate that was it for me and my brother something of a holiday half a lottery, because it was not known exactly what it is.

Artifacts earliest times.

3 5.Goda ago I found in distant zagashnikah this here a jar with her father on the hunt went. He shook, and there was something bubbling! And so it was a gift from Batey, years after the death of ...

Artifacts earliest times.

6.Etot rug hung my bedside when I stayed at a tender age. Sleep laid early and before going to sleep, I pulled from fox sides several naps for its crimes against the cat and the rooster. After some time had the impression that it shmalnuli shot a doublet - there were so many holes in her skin.

Artifacts earliest times.

7.And such a compass, I had at the time. It is not clear to me why someone gave and it is unclear why it was depicted Sverdlov, since neither I nor Yakov tourists were not.

Artifacts earliest times.

8.Pomnite in school with the help of the girls pinned on? You go this, chew something and going to the classmate pull out it's something out of his mouth, so much so that she could see. Shocked girl sometimes even mothers ...

Artifacts earliest times.

9.A of this purse grandmother betrayed us 15 cents on Morozhenko.

Artifacts earliest times.

10.Zdes was something sweet cherry. My brother and I sip on for some time he drank slowly. Then there was a scandal.

Artifacts earliest times.

11.Imenno in August 75go we also moved into a new apartment, but we were luckier, we have only one room was connected to the neighboring counter.

Artifacts earliest times.

12.This father tyril, but gently, never caught.

Artifacts earliest times.