Vacation in Florida

In the holiday season, I hasten to share their journey to Florida.

Invited me to stay in Miami, Florida View yes.
Why not, I thought. Fill in the questionnaire on the website of the Embassy, ​​photographed, paid for everything you need to pay, and went to the consulate. Do not look at my experiences, everything went smoothly, and three days later received his passport, visa given to the word for three years. Had to buy tickets, then you should not hurry, as the trend of price movements is as follows: in the past month - two days before the intended date of departure rates as high as 10 days before departure (in the night Moscow time) Western airlines make the sale, and the main thing in time. I fly round - trip cost about 59 thousand rubles. that for the month of July is not a lot.

So fly the airline IBERIA. Buying tickets regardless of the country they are visiting is recommended to order kosher food, portions are larger than the standard, and much tastier.

Arriving in Miami in the morning local time, we were met by a very humid and warm air, as well as our friends from the cold cola and chewing gum, the American alternative to bread and salt. Well, that after a long trip is not bad)))

Such an amazing view of the canal opens out of the apartment where I was staying.

Most of the beach! Ocean awaits our pale body))) The beach is clean and leveled the sand every morning, coastline ... so, what to write, see for yourself! Beauty)

Plenty nakupavshis near lunch time and had only to sing his serenade stomach, we went to a barbecue. Friends, Steak Beef is something ...)))

At nightfall, in Miami, the whole get-together is directed to the Ocean Drive.
Decent photos I did not, but then, in the morning we waited landscape fun. We went to the island of Key west, pre-clearing house by the water, because of a pulled boat. And here is our mansion.

Inside is very nice, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and two bathrooms.

And just go fishing! Fishing notable here I can tell you how with a fishing rod and underwater gun. Fota whole process flippers)))

Here is the catch per hour of fishing ...

The island itself is a large village with wild chickens, walk the streets and a huge number of tourists. Coming here, there is no doubt you are in the American south.

The current cinema since 1928 (renovated in 2004.)

Local burgers and freaks))) Nasamom actually very hospitable and friendly people.

After spending three days on the island back in Miami. We have one day to travel to Orlando and we decide to rent a helicopter for a sightseeing tour. The cost depends on the route, we chose expectancy and paid $ 450 for a helicopter.

Top view stunning! This is my first helicopter ride, hopefully not the last)))

Chic roads and interchanges, could not help but appreciate.

Some more pictures from the walk in the city ... a lot of beautiful cars)

"I was blinded her from what was»

The cops at gunpoint)))

It's time to go to Orlando, here we are waiting for the water park and Studio Universal.

Waterpark is not anything special in itself is not, at the weekend, the huge queues at slides.

Now for dessert! Universal Studios impressed me show - stunning attractions.
Share and furthermore convey emotions may just want to wish those who have not been to visit this fabulous world of entertainment and for the seed put my photos.

Machines, all original (signed on the windshield release date and a summary of the model)

And this car is not necessary to provide movie fans)))

Studio Transformers)

the monsters, photographed with tourists than earns his oil)))

Absolutely new show Harry Potter, waiting time in the queue 150 min. Built a town with streets recreated from the movie, retail shops are not just scenery and existing stores where you can buy souvenirs.

No less interesting attraction dedicated multserialu The Simpsons. In the town there is a possibility to eat Krusty burger and drink beer Duff. What I actually did)))

Was at MO)))

Interior is represented in all the details, just like in the cartoon)))

Generally in the US love to eat, and they do so cool, we all know this)))
Eating a lot and it is cheap here, for example a burger for $ 8 is always served with a portion of potatoes.

Drinks almost free, you pay once topped until no lopnesh)))
In the rest of the American eating a lot of it was told to me, I will not repeat.
Who cares Photo of store products.

Returning from Orlando, we went for a walk under sail on this beauty:

In Miami, almost everyone has water transport, traffic on the water no less intense than on the roads.

Also in Fortloderdeyl and Miami is a port where a daily walk like monsters:

It's all private yachts worth ... better not to know, and sleep soundly)))

After the boat ride we go on a picnic. Equipped place at the beach, with tables and grills as well in the territory of present toilets and showers. Cost $ 6 from the machine.

to tease you a little ...

On the beaches fully fenced clutches of turtle eggs.

Seals were not met, but there is a raccoon, that's all! Have a nice hot weather and relaxing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting