Grandfather Ivan died from Novosibirsk ...

The story of the pensioner Ivan GUSHCHIN spread through social networks this summer. Post about it wrote Photographer Ekaterina Lyzhin, she met a pensioner, when there was a metro on the Red Avenue near the Central Market. My grandfather sold the book and some of his things, just take the money, he refused. On the day of dating Catherine bought him a homemade ashtray. She came to him again the next day, then told their friends, and then decided to tell about it in "VKontakte».

"We were looking, trying to look for relatives. Not enough brains to know, too, address, phone number, all in my head there was such a development. I had his cell, home, to visit him came and talked to him constantly, - she told the correspondent Ekaterina Sibkray.ru Lyzhin. - He hinted a couple of times, that here there is an adult daughter. She is also a pensioner, lives in the area Zatulinki. And they called him then, saying that this is what you came, the book sells. Relations have apparently not very close, she was the daughter from his first marriage ».
Grandfather Ivan, as he was called Novosibirsk, every day standing on the same spot. It is easy to find more and more sympathetic internet users. They went to him and Novosibirsk volunteers are engaged in using abandoned pensioners. They are even going to do in his apartment redecorated, we were to meet on this occasion with the pensioner on July 7, but he picked up the phone. Volunteers ringing all day, July 8, came and knocked, but the door so no one opened. The activists called the police and asked to open the door, but he refused, explaining that this requires the relatives of the pensioner.

"There's still the neighbors came out a situation like there is when multiple neighbors will declare it is possible to open the door. Two weeks a person does not get in touch, we come knocking, ringing. The worst thing is, if it is after two strokes there was still alive ... just neighbors - "Get out of here, but who you are, it is up to you ..." - said Catherine Lyzhin. - But I know a person, we are agreed with him ».
Volunteer Catherine Sosnova, which deals with the help of single pensioners and tried together with his team to find relatives grandfather Vani. They searched his name in some bases, went on the found the addresses, but it was in vain. As far as volunteers, relatives of the pensioner is still not found.
"He saved his money, amassed a small amount, we considered together hidden just in case. He said that it is very important to bury a human being. Learned from the police, they, naturally, when the question arose of what to do with the body, they said - only relatives, you have no authority. I do not know what will happen - admitted Ekaterina Lyzhin. - The apartment will be sealed? So what? Where the money goes? It should, of course, to be at least [normally buried] ... »
Now volunteers are trying to figure out how to fulfill the last wish of Vanya's grandfather. Help them have volunteered woman lawyer, but you will be able to realize our plans, it is still unknown.

--img3--

Source: sibkray.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting