Axe-samorub

Ordered to Lamno Axe Gränsfors

Received on Saturday. First impressions, pictures and a small survey.

He came packed in a cardboard mailing, ie out of the original box. But it no one promised.
Included: an ax with a leather cover, booklet about Axes Gränsfors (it is available in Russian), reklamka hours and knife exhibition in Helsinki. Lighter for scale.

11 photos.

Larger. Case without wacky loops to be worn on a belt. On a belt axes in the woods wearing dangerously - Falling handle abuts the land, and the ax - in a rib. And the nearest hospital may be in the tens or even hundreds of kilometers.

The cutting edge is polished to a mirror. Axe confidently cut the paper and even shaves!

Stamp on the handle burned.

Hallmarks on the butt.

Another

Layers of the handle are correct, citizens are experts in the manufacture of axes. Handle material - gikkori (American walnut). Something impregnated, nice color, pen smooth burr.

Pochetche

Ax planted tightly, without gaps. Everything exactly.

Angle

Feels exceptionally high-quality stuff. Ax a pleasure to hold in their hands. Hack such beauty sorry :)
Now shipping.
This is my first experience ordering goods over the hill and I was a little worried. Delivery EMS.
Axe paid on Sunday night July 6th.
Here tracking:

Finns clearly worked. On Monday ax was sent on Wednesday swiftly passed through customs and on Thursday left the sorting center EMS. And then came into play in our district-mail. The idea he had on Thursday was in place - the tea from Peter to Sestroretsk less than 30 km. Friday - silence. Saturday - silence.
Well, if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then I went to the post itself. Sending lay in a heap and general no one was interested. The mark on the box indicates that the post office parcel has been capitalized on Friday the 11th.

In general, however, the parcel reached within one working week, which is very, very happy.
In general, the store satisfied, I will be ordering more.

Drove to a nearby woods, knocked a couple of pine trees, 25 centimeters in diameter, from one barrel cut off a couple of chocks and split them. Ax as cut paper, and continues to be cut, that is. E. Sharpening keeps excellent. Perfectly balanced, cuts himself.
Not an ax, and the song!
Happy as an elephant. :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting