They survived the invasion of 2014

Writes sxizma
All the best! I'm not a professional photographer, but the hands are itching ... This year, I can say the debut: for the first time took the camera INVASION, spit on, "and if the camera will flood the rain", "and if I lose it," and other silly troubles. Nothing is lost, broken or not filled in anything (although the latter kind people I just did not help - not on purpose, of course)) And as a result - vois la - who's curious and wants to know how to survive the invasion look, ask a cat! There you will find many of our people, good and different.
66 small photos and small letters.

2.Parochka common species for the seed:

13.Lyudi in suits - that's fine, I tell you. We've holiday? What would not add his carnival?

20 I'm not know I was inside out in one piece of iron or not. But zhelezjaka responded to Ka-bot walked, talked, and was looking for a bride. Wishes?))

21 Zombie actually very friendly creatures. You do not know?

22 Do not forget about re-enactors. They are there every year to entertain the people selling souvenirs. Tedious, however, the case - to entertain somebody.

23 Although, you know what? In the suit, not in a suit. The main thing is the mood!

The ball flew 32)

34 Shall we dance?)

45 Passion as I like to photograph the photographers! Well, each person with the camera should have their quirks ... I have here such.
Hello fellow)) Well, almost colleagues.

49 Sometimes, though, and I was with a camera "taking aim at." Here it is, for example, I entered the picture and said that he would defend himself.)) And protection.

50 It is interesting, by the way, how many liters of beer consumed in the three days of the festival? I, like the principle of not drinking flatware impression that an adult person per day in zhist not come as much water as part of the beer. Mystery.)) For beer cans and other debris have boxes (metal frames, which put garbage bags). But the field is large, the people sooooo much - everywhere and at all is not enough. Therefore, banks are collected from the field. Vooon, you see girls with green bags?

51 If you suddenly decide that the invasion of all but small children and nerds like me, just busy that litrbolom, you're wasting it. Proves that other sports and all sorts of different dvizhuha also held in high esteem.

55 Well, a more traditional football: The list is not complete - was another beach volleyball, twister, something like a rodeo, archery ...

56 Yes, I almost forgot about the photos of flags (and how without them?):

58 Dudes all chotko!

Tags

See also

New and interesting