As we Championship Counter-Strike gash

Hi! My name is Roman, and today I want to tell you about how the championship went warm, lamp CS 1.6

The audience of 20 remembers what wild game clubs were popular some 5-10 years ago. We skipped lessons, sports clubs and circles on a vocal. We saved money with breakfast and tyrili change. We had fun from the soul by making headshots grenade or killing the enemy "with an elephant." It is in the basement of the premises to arrange dismantling of «IMPULSE 101" and conducted endless debates "Aztec - shit, Will 2 - FOREVER!" Blame it - cult Counter-Strike 1.6

Tears from the memories, my friends and I decided to revive old and collect the old guard.

Will be 21 photos and 2 videos

The tournament was organized by a group of friends Siberian Fanatic Games in 2x2 format in internet clubs CYBERBOMBA. Participation took the players not only from Novosibirsk, but also from all over Siberia: people came to compete for the grand prize of Barnaul, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk. A total of 120 people came to the championship.

People arriving. Smiles on their faces - people united by a common love.

All are closely watching the draw.

"Twist-twirl, want to confuse!»

And now - the long-awaited moment - the teams enter the battle.

As it opened, gamers come with his :)

Those tense feelings sharpened

Already tongue out

The tournament brought together many different players.
From business

Before sports

You would think that in Counter-Strike play only guys?

And ladies come simply to support?

Yeah, of course

Certainly not

"Bombs HEZ plented»

Meanwhile, someone wins and goes on, and someone is eliminated from the competition. Strict judge oversees all!

Finally, drain the match came to an end and that they are the winners:
3rd place - MVP (kobe, ni-co) - Barnaul - 3 000

2nd place - DIVIRGENT [bI] (stepik, fos) - Kemerovo - 6 000

Winners SFG Counter-Strike1.6 2x2 - team1 (headsh0t, zet) - Novosibirsk - 10 000 rubles!
Congratulations!

To say that it was great - do not say anything. Unrealistic feelings surging memories and the fire of passion in the eyes - we will remember for a long time this tournament.

Tags

See also

New and interesting