Mini forging

His name is Michael and me. We have been friends for over 20 years, in the same regiment CH served urgently. Yes, and by occupation, we are soul mates, and we can even say, he is my teacher! He Blacksmith, with the capital Blacksmith! Hands of gold, diamond and the brain! Sometimes such beauty pile that already captures the spirit. But here two years ago discovered he had cancer. Yes, and in the fourth stage. He began to take since! But as he could not throw a favorite thing. And even when he could not walk, he managed to organize itself minikuznyu home, but still did not give up. Began to create a thumbnail. And it went. But in recent years, he began to take very much! And do not even physically and mentally. Says he tired of fighting. I understand it, after a few tens of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, I would probably be turned down for a long time, and he lives. Not so long ago made him what that CyberKnife. And like already should go on the mend, and he lowered his hands! Brothers, this topic is created, in order to support it! Let's covered! I'll give him tomorrow to read this topic! Not unseemly that when people overcome so much torment and suffering begins to give up, so to speak at the finish line!
I apologize for the confusion and Unbinding presentation of ideas, not the writer I am! Yes, and rolled forward, so after a visit to the hospital Mishka that no strength. I want to get drunk! Next, show that he did fighting the disease, so to speak on the knee!

Posted in [mergetime] 1404320160 [/ mergetime]
Thus here rukozhopit, my friend, neighbor, and just a good man! May God grant him health! These miniatures he made friends for collectors of dolls, all of them on a scale of 1:12 and 1: 6. Such is the "Lefty»!

That's all!

Tags

See also

New and interesting