Exquisite pictures ice cave in Iceland

These photos Vatnajökull - one of the most beautiful ice caves in Iceland. Frankly, I have never seen anything so fascinating in this country. Amazing patterns, play of light, intricate reflections ... look at this winter wonderland on!

Red Moon rises near the famous mountain Kirkyufell.

Shades of green

Amazing night and aurora over the famous glacier lagoon in Iceland.

Boats grave

Tons of herring found their death in this bay, choking in its waters from lack of oxygen. This sad scene reminds us of the impermanence of life.

Find shark

Frame with icy water on a black beach Ёkyulsaurloun, filmed in 2013. Only after returning home, I saw a shark! :)

Frozen Gods

Winter shot of Godafoss waterfall, view from above. Truly spectacular river water Skyaulfandaflout fall from a height of 12 meters and a width of 30 meters. In winter, the river remains fluid, but the waterfall in the shape of a horseshoe covered ice crust.

Snow Cloak Aldeyarfoss

This is perhaps the most beautiful and impressive waterfall of all that I have ever seen. Most impressive Aldeyarfoss frozen winter garb. In winter it can be reached only on a super jeep, but getting there is definitely worth it. 20-meter waterfall belongs to the river Skyaulfandaflout, and is famous for its hexagonal basalt columns.

Girl Viking

Helen - our guide in this wonderful ice cave.

Sunrise and antiquity

The famous rock dinosaur (Hvitserkur) in Iceland under the spectacular sunrise.

Pearl winter

Amazing, beautiful, covered with fresh snow falls Hrafnabjargafoss was among the most memorable attractions that we have seen during my trip in 2014.

Winter paradise

That night we went out to shoot anyway reflections on the lake, but our plans changed when it all began ... amazing. This image is the reason of my trip to the north of Iceland. Stable weather and clear nights - the ideal starting point for a nice night shooting, but the aurora is a huge bonus.

The mystery of the ice

Beautiful waterfall surrounded by ice crystals in the underground ice cave hidden in the depths of the glacier Breydamerkuryokyudl.

Green Lantern

Northern Lights over the famous glacier lagoon Yokulsarlon.

Dark matter

Incredible dynamic water and clouds allowed me to capture the essence of this magical beach in southern Iceland.

Ice

Almost 5-minute exposure turned the fluffy clouds in the whipped cream over the glacial lagoon. A truly spectacular sunset in Yokulsarlon.

The Winter's Tale

In the second half of one of the most fascinating days during my visit in 2014 we were faced with a hazy, snow and calm lake Myvatn. Clear, golden sunlight and the perfect reflection of a snow-covered tree - these are the conditions for the winter survey, which none of us will ever forget.

Angel

One of the most magnificent ice caves that I've seen. This beauty is hidden in the depths of the glacier Mýrdalsjökull, reachable only by powerful jeeps.

Ideal skógafoss

I traveled with friends on Iceland and one day we had the chance to visit skógafoss. These were ideal conditions, the sky is clear, with almost no wind. Waterfall was covered with snow, and above it sported rainbow.

My favorite dwarf

This is my shy dear friend who has an annoying habit to get into the frame in the most unwanted time. Fortunately, this time it was the perfect complement to this amazing cave of ice.

Salt Beach

Hell noon in the village of Vik, Iceland. We went to the beach, despite the ominous weather to make a true winter shots.
On all sides we are constantly showered the hail, the snow ...
We stood there, like penguins, trying to remember what the hell we got out of the car warm when it struck us. You just never see the image Vic in such conditions. Tiny frozen white sphere on kromeshnom beach looked quite surreal and beautiful breasts Reynisdrangar hell, it was a scene standing icy adventure!

Hence

Tags

See also

New and interesting