Rules of Life Tatyana Lazareva

NOW IS THE TIME - complete apathy. Sit and wait. Anything from you does not depend on anything you can not do.

Early on I wanted to be an adult and independent. Already in the 16, I tried to go to college, but I got the exams essay on "Virgin Soil Upturned" and I did not read it, and I was not accepted.

I am poorly educated man, honestly. If I had the education, would be the conductor of pop-brass band.

1990 went unnoticed for me. I do not remember "Swan Lake" or the Emergency Committee. When you're young, you and enthusiasm, and love, and you do not care about what is happening around them. I lived then as now lives in Russia the majority of people, in a world where there are no problems. This age story, a perfectly normal.

KILLED children's television - is the main disaster. Remember the "Jungle" (transmission, which was published in 1993-2002)? Since it was closed, a whole generation that does not know what's on TV there are children's programs.

Children, I am not a gamer, swept. I'm afraid of children per hour of play on the computer will give everything.

I do not force children to go to rallies or something to read. Stepan, who is now 18, a long time it was uninteresting. And recently, he looked straight line Putin was very surprised. Says: "This is terrible! There he tells the man that he had the car and that he pays taxes, and roads in the area is not normal. And Putin: Why do you need the car, if you do not have roads? "Tap Dance is terribly outraged, and it is much more important than if I explained to him what we have power and how people live.

I'm tired of repeating the word "power».

WHY WE WENT TO Swamp? Just wanted to say, "You guys do not forget, we also live in this country. You have to not pay attention, and we have no other choice but to take to the streets, waving his arms and poshurshat papers ».

I'm terribly freedom-loving, and that is easy to catch me. When I start something to limit, I immediately lose my temper.

As I argue weak man. Will never impose and to prove his point. But I will stick to it.

The fact that Ukraine - a very different country, I realized, when he appeared Maidan. But I'm not sure that we would Maidan hire. When we went to the League of voters in Siberia, euphoria immediately flew. Very not become confident in the fact that now for you all go and say, "We need justice in another country." Nothing that is not there. On the contrary, everyone is saying: "Stop, do not mutite water. Leave it as it is ».

You always have to be right to listen to at least two opinions.

TODAY ON TV I was almost there, and my husband (Michael Schatz) conduct the wedding. Wedding ceremonies, funerals ... It used to be our "OSP Studio" so to decipher. As a joke, of course. I am sometimes asked what "OSP Studio", and we have forgotten ourselves. I remember that it was written on the door "Department of Special Projects».

I do not know what I will do next. 47 years I have worked in his name. Now that name somehow works for me.

Vanity and star must end at work. When I go on the set, I let over a joke and laugh, but as soon as I go to the site and go to the store to buy toilet paper, I become vulnerable, and I do not need attention. I am an ordinary person who came into the store to buy toilet paper.

WOMEN difficult to comic genre. They do not like to laugh at them. They are designed to be admired.

I LIVE WITHOUT faiths without fear of death, without fear of going to hell, and no desire to go to heaven. My motivation - to have time to do something good. And for this purpose do not need to be nor famous, nor a believer nor a saint nor a madman.

"Madam President"? Well, no, while in the Russian language does not appear right word, President-woman and will not appear.

UNIVERSE always puts me some pieces of wood when I linked in the surrounding swamp.

They came to pass, as much dream.

Tags

See also

New and interesting