Honest Homeless

... Ring. Barely took him in hand, Billy realized - present. How he got it, he does not know himself, but the cold glitter stones told him - diamonds. Somehow feeling misunderstood him and Billy realized that it's got a ring to it quite by accident, by mistake. Simultaneously with this thought came another: 'The ring should be returned'.
Meanwhile, Sarah Darling (Sarah Darling) returned home and was horrified to realize that her beloved diamond ring on your finger is not. Only the next day, she suddenly realized exactly how it could disappear ring. So, after some hesitation, Sarah went to the homeless, which yesterday saw on the street. As recognized Sarah later, hope for favorable resolution was she not too large.
Later, Billy told me that Sarah came to him and asked: 'Do you remember me?', To which he mumbled something like, 'I'm not sure about because so many people. " And then she said, 'I gave you yesterday something of value, is not it?'. 'Ring ?, - Billy asked - and then, after a pause agreed - Well, yes, it is me'.

So the ring and returned to the hostess, who gave joy to the entire contents of the homeless of her purse. By the way, Billy Ray Harris said he had raised his grandfather, who was a priest, but because even thought about how to assign something alien had never occurred.
Here is a simple and good story happened just before Valentine's Day in the US state of Missouri. Thousands of people from around the world have noted the news 'husky' on their pages in social networks, and many more saw the story of Sarah Darling and Billy Harris on television.
"That's what happens when you return what does not belong" - modestly says Billy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting