Holding hands

Daughters Sarah Sislueyt, Jenna and Gillian - is rarely found in medical case monoamniotic or "mono mono 'identical twins, meaning they shared a bag of waters and have been in constant contact with each other during pregnancy.

Unusual condition babies also meant that Sarah had Sislueyt comply with bed rest for weeks in the Main Medical Center in Akron Akron, Ohio. The twins were supposed to be under constant supervision for almost two months, as the mono-mono twins can easily become entangled in the umbilical cord of each other. Fortunately, in the United States to give birth safely, even in such difficult cases, if you observe all necessary precautions.

"It's really hard psychologically. It was a very difficult experience for me, "said Sislueyt in an interview with ABC News.

Fortunately for Sarah and her husband, Bill, and their daughter was born healthy on Friday to 33 weeks duration. Doctors had planned Caesarean section, because if the twins have grown too big, they would be at greater risk to get confused.

When the girls were born, the doctors raised their partition over to Sarah and her husband can see them. Newborn holding hands.

"I could not imagine that they were born, immediately joined hands. That was awesome. I can not even put into words, "said Sarah Sislueyt. "Probably none of us had a dry eye in that moment».

Source: miami-mama.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting