"Invalidkoy" SMZ

So, to start a little common history. Production of this model S3D started already 44 years ago, in 1970, in the Russian city of Serpukhov. Produced until 1997. Found in one source that descended from the conveyor 223 051 model. However, up to our time their number decreased obviously at times, because it was issued to people with disabilities is only 5 years, after which "went under the press." It used to control this model required license category A.

As for filling the car, everything is very simple. Single-cylinder engine from the "Izha" which produces 12 horsepower and accelerates the machine up to 65 km / h - my personal record! Sidecar But it is very difficult given, because, despite its small size, it weighs a half-ton. Its normal speed of 40 km / h. Just right for the city - to break the speed limit does not succeed! The engine is back, and jokingly felt similarity with a sports car. Tank capacity of 18 liters. And eats "box", I want to say, good! Pour 92 minutes, mixed with semi-synthetics. The main thing is not to overdo it with butter, and then the smoke is terrible.

I have a copy of 1988. Above the body, however, had little "poshamanil." Sensitive putty, painting ... Color has been reproduced to the original. With luck the rest - everything was in place. Removable seats, spare wheel in the luggage compartment ...

Most impressed that there were native wheel Prostor - made in USSR. They are more than 20 years, and they are as good as new. That's a sign of quality!

Microcar equipped with a four-speed manual transmission. Transfer switch as a motorcycle. Also worth reverse, whereby the same going both forward and backward.

Suspension is very soft: Swallow holes and bumps as well, that's amazing. It is absolutely not worried that "ditching" this same suspension. This unit was created exactly for bad roads.

Before the father "found" it is never ever met SMZ. Eyes across only Zaza, "Volga", "Moskvich" of different years and releases, but this exhibit even did not exist. I remember my first impression - it was a shock, it is difficult to describe in words. To think that such a miracle, and now it's mine! Car albeit clumsy work, but still so beautiful and bright color "orange».

Sitting in the microcar, you realize that driving something like that you obviously did not sit. To begin, you have no idea how to start it, where is the brake pedal, and where - gas, how to squeeze the clutch and where, in the end, the gear lever? Is this all the zest. When did you find the button charging motor (well, what you do not modern cars?), Click on it and ... you hear sounds like a number of cannon shots, and you, in turn, sit, smile, very sincere smile that you have got to breathe life a rarity just by touching.

Appearance on the fan, but how it causes emotions! Pass or pass indifferently by such a car will not work. He leaves a lot of experiences in people of different ages.

Engine a little tired, like many parts of the vehicle, so go on a long distance hardly risknesh. Powered microcar sometimes like a Swiss watch, sometimes as "clunker" - that goes, it is not. In short, a very wayward car. Today works fine and is not inferior to the modern car - tomorrow have to push the shoulder away. Therefore, it makes no sense to pass inspection. You can check out, break in, make a couple of videos or photos, and back in the garage, on the already well-deserved rest.

I am not a supporter of a splurge, I just wanted to encourage the young people do not relate to such things as what a second rate, and really learn to appreciate what we were transferred from previous generations. Quite often these things come to us for free, just so - so they choose us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting