"Service Center" or modern wiring

I went to the apartment, there is the "it", twenty-five, skinny, wearing a cap and a jacket with the words "service center».
 - Well hello. Che then you counted?
 - Well, repair, diagnostics there, if the board is ...
 - Shut up. I know the law better than some. Let us act, let's see what you've done.
Naturally, my friend, fool put on the act of signature. Well, it does not matter. And not so horn breaks off.
-Let's See. Lena as it was? To complain about the car? When the paper is signed?
-Shumela. And in their written declaration that the diagnosis is free. He came, looked, said here on the work of five hundred rubles, act immediately asked to sign a five hundred rubles, dug two hours appending something, and then he said that he had done work for thirty thousand rubles.
-Yeah.
I broke up the act in half, crumpled and gave Lena.
-Vykin. This act has no legal effect, as has been signed for work.
Scarecrow in a cap start gasping.
-What are you doing! I'll call the police!
-Good. Call. I was just going.
The youngster held his tongue.
 - Now, listen to me. First, the operator said in your office that the diagnosis is free. You put three different fifteen hundred rubles. When the cops will come to him and ask, everyone will poke his finger at you and crook call. Like, you yourself toll diagnosis made, and we are not to blame. Second as a director of the company for the sale of computers and office equipment, as well as the owner of the service center, I say to you: the noise of the cooler with the software has nothing to do except private moments. What the hell are you two times scrolled virus scanning format the drive and freewheeling new Windows? Formatting the contents of the disc without the written permission of the owner is, in fact, computer terrorism. For a plant.
Woe repairman began covered with perspiration, and obviously wanted to escape from here.
 - And the last.
I pressed the computer and it's pretty buzzed.
 - After repairing the problem persists. For I, bl ... qb has to pay ?! You talking to me, ghoul, the money should be for all-prof software, data, and pictures that you deleted! So, quickly make calls the cops and the protocol will be!
The guy turned white and began stammering, to say something about the office and the fact that he has someone to consult.
-I In x ... yu, who you going to consult. As long as the cops do not come, you do not go anywhere. Want advice - call the office here.
I called. I report on the situation (all the time glancing at me). He waited. Again he reported. He handed me the phone.
-That You. Our director.
I picked up the phone.
 - Listen.
 - You have no right to keep our employees and should pay him immediately, otherwise we will file a lawsuit.
 - You were like, insane. If we are with you on the phone did not finish it, I will file a lawsuit, the benefit here is three articles found. I'm not one of those suckers, which you expect, and with me it's not a ride ... rnya.
The phone is silent.
Okay, you can not pay for the repairs.
I even laughed a naivety.
-Pover Me, I was not going to. Your lout formatnul disks on which I base 1C cool and it. So you owe me seriously.
The phone was silent again.
 - What do you want?
 - Lenovo IdeaPad Z510. You can b / y, or adjacent model. But not less i7, eight gigs of RAM and a map of not less than 740 minutes. He is just the money to which you were going to throw me. Within two hours, will bring to the address where your miracle in the feathers of the call went. Then I call the cops, and write a statement. All.
Not listening to the protests, I hung up the phone and gave the unfortunate scarecrow and just in case said.
-If Your two hours are not announced that you sit tight, though not for long.
He sighed, his shoulders dropped and shook.
-And Here whining is not necessary. You throw the man on the days of going, and money is not small. Ten years ago, you would kill for this! Do not you think that not only stupid fuckers but in life there? Sidi is now two hours on the mat, but hope that your boss you do not throw, you throw like girl.
Fortunately, its director crazy enough not to mess with me and after an hour, he appeared on the doorstep with a freshly bought noutom. I not very sincerely apologized poburavil my eyes goodbye and pick up your tadpole, was going to leave. I stopped him.
 - And now I still say this: I hate anyone who is welded on human ignorance. Now I arharovtsev retell their story and ask to place it on all urban forums and news resources what would you have any client never was.
What firm "Service Center", which is located at Novorossiysk, Engels street 71, is trying to throw its customers on a lot of money, and the repairs they did not even do, but only humans are bred.
Moral:
1. Do not sign any documents, in particular acts of work performed before the work actually performed and you have verified its performance.
2. Do not get fooled by ads universal freebies. Miser pays twice.
3. You have the right and the state is obliged to defend them. Do you think that you have been treated unfairly - call the Department of Consumer Protection.
4. Use the services of an independent examination. They will be able to tell what is really needed to do, and just wiring.
5. The exact amount of repairs you should sound after the diagnosis, constant updating, if during the repair of new problems emerged.
I hope it was informative.
P.S. I promise fulfilled.
P.P.S. The cooler is simply clogged with dust.

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting