Trees of stones and beads

Actually, now I try to show the process of preparing the composition of amber, made about a year ago at the request of my friend.
Initially, it was a number of threads of amber (beads). Gutted, unnecessary and ugly nafig collect twigs.
A bunch made of branches looks

Unravels, laid

I begin to wrap the thread to create from small branch of a larger

Fixed on the wire looms Barrel

Drawn larva second tree. Amber is different, so intended purpose.

Trunks pour Rotband form. It is necessary to firmly stand can kill))

And now all the branches in foil and go further. The lower part of the trunk of a ready mix for molding, hardening in air.

Then a bit of relief and acrylic paints. top lacquer

The stand is decorated with pieces of bark poplar (very handy in the yard sawed poplar) and moss

Closer. I think that turned out very well))

Crohn's one of the trees near the

Well, this is the result. Where it was a good photo, but did not find.
Oddly squirm, but the game was not able to pass amber, life looks much nicer.
Construction approx 30 cm in height.

Well, a few trees. This is one of the earliest. Zadar friend

A small but very sunny tree. Also present

Too small. Interesting to get the combination of pomegranate and chrysoprase, it seems.

And this is all in cut glass. But the picture is not visible, but many eyes blestiit- cuts. The result was a New Year gift.

White cat's eye and what else clear blue stone give an interesting effect on the sun - a tree as if lit from within

Gothic Style)) Maroon translucent beads looks like blood drops

Sakura. He lives I)

It is also near. Now you know why I love beads, not as baubles and ornaments, and in the form of branches - leaves?
He lives completely magical life depending on changing light

In general, I like this business, every tree "grows" in the literal sense. I like to beat the combination of colors of beads, transparency and texture of the stone. Well, just tvoorchesky process drags. And calms nerves))
In this and finish.

Source: marusyasan

--img27--

Tags

See also

New and interesting