Lovely cinemas California - photos of Frank Bobo

I enjoy going to the movies just as I like it? Then you will enjoy these tempting, theatrical, beautiful room. We tried the sweat of your face photographer Frank Bobo.

The Castro Theatre, San Francisco

Alameda Theater, Alameda, California

Alameda Theater, Lobby, Alameda

Brava Theatre, San Francisco

California - "gold" American state where concentrated virtually all the luxury world. It is not surprising that there is even a cinema halls shine with golden stucco and paintings expensive artists.

Egyptian Theater, American Cinematheque, Los Angele

Orinda, California

Orinda Theatre, Orinda

Orinda Theatre, Lobby, Orinda

A Frenchman by birth and a New Yorker once went to California, because he had heard about the grandiose beauty there the theater. And not lost. They were very similar to a real theater: with huge couches, ornate design.

The Crest Westwood I, Los Angeles

The Four Star Theatre, San Francisco

When people come to this magnificent structure, they are waiting for the premiere. And they often do not have time to appreciate the beauty of the project. As a result, they practically do not even have time to realize. I provided an opportunity to admire the cinemas, sitting at home.

The Fox Theater, Oakland

The Grand Lake Theater, Oakland

The Grand Lake Theatre, Oakland

This series of pictures I planned to pay tribute to this genre, like a movie.

The Paramount Theatre, Oakland

The Paramount Theatre, Oakland

I would like to emphasize and show the architecture of the net, so my photos do not have any people.

The Paramount Theatre Lobby, Oakland

The Paramount, Lobby, Oakland

Perhaps, in these theaters is not stuck to the chairs of gum and spilled popcorn. Once, not with his hands, and the situation requires. In this movie you want to come in evening dress and generally behave nicely.

Tags

See also

New and interesting