Stash Bag for little girl

Once cool spring morning, I decided to make a gift to my daughter growing up. Already imagining how she reached the age of majority, will keep its already frayed, recalling folder. * Here it is necessary to wipe away a tear avaricious man's sentimentality. :)

So we order a mechanism music box from China, I immediately bought a bundle of different tunes. More we need 8mm plywood, veneer for pasting. Oh yeah, forgot stanochek without him will be difficult:

We attach the first layer of veneer and frezeruem groove glass bottom:

how beautiful happened rovnenko:

Then take Dremel, glass 2mm, after cutting off the excess glass cutter. Mark up the line marker and write the text in mirror image. Admittedly, it is very difficult. Engraving diamond cutter, then regular slips. Did the inscription inside, on the surface it was gladenko not clogged with dirt.

Wipe spirtikom and admire. yeah ... a little crooked, but for the first time more than I think :)

Now we need loops. Come and sharimsya of households shopping. Climbed the whole city, everywhere nahodlis in very small quantities, I bought a bundle.

We need the most malyuski, 3 rubles. :)

So, it's time to try that as a yes will:

And now we take our beloved brass and cut the bottom:

Continue to glue the other parties:

The bottom of polish and also vklevaem. The slits in the side walls perfectly captures:

Glued magnet cover:

Paste veneer. All glued to the construction of PVA. Hold on - in usmert. Cut in overlaps, glue. We are waiting. Excess remove a set of nail files. Very convenient. :)

Sealed with adhesive tape and unnecessary Yachting lacquer varnish in two layers with an intermediate grinding:

That is that after a varnish:

Feet attach because not enough height of the machine to cut off side panels:

Take the loops and glue them together by fixing screws M2. Screws were not such as screws 10mm very strongly pulled everything:

Take Earphone favorite brass vyrezavem stop opening the lid. Slightly crooked left.

Well, the last three photos of the finished product:

Two

Tags

See also

New and interesting