Almaty celebrates Day of Victory

Despite the fact that Kazakhstan had no ground fighting, the war greatly affected the Republic. Too many Kazakhstanis fought and gave their lives for the victory, many institutions and factories were evacuated in Kazakhstan and continued their activities here.
I will not talk about all of this - these know all citizens of the former USSR. I just want to put pictures of the park to them. 28 Panfilov Guardsmen in Almaty. Each year it is coming here almost all the inhabitants of the town and surrounding villages to give to the memory of fallen almost 70 years ago.
Here, the ribbons are distributed, there is music of the war years.
This year, young people in social networks brainwashed tried to intimidate those who attaches St. George's ribbon that will frustrate her as a symbol of rashizma (and before that lived). But while all that remained on the level of threat, and I think that if someone tried to do it, it would be torn to ribbons immediately, without waiting for the police.
The photo shows that the festival has no age, nationality and religion.

Happy Holidays!
Guys, Kazakhstan, add your photos :)

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

Eighth
This is the wall on which you can write wishes and congratulations

Ninth

Tenth

Eleventh

Twelfth
View of the monument itself

Thirteenth
At the entrance to the park

Fourteenth
The Eternal Flame not get all filled up with flowers. It's only 10 am

Fifteenth
Without the Cossacks anywhere :)
Keep order

Sixteenth
In different parts of people play guitar, accordion, you can join in and sing the songs of the war years.

Seventeenth

Eighteenth
One can see the banners of the Communist Party of Kazakhstan and the Kazakh SSR Flag

Nineteenth
I do not know who it is, is not strong in the regalia. But the colorful companion :)

Twentieth
Another wall of congratulations

Twenty-first
Turn to the Eternal Flame

Twenty-second
Monument to the Heroes of Afghan close to Memorial

Twenty-third

Twenty-fourth
Kid congratulates one of the few remaining veterans.
In Almaty, they left 250 people just as recently in the papers.

Twenty-fifth

Tags

See also

New and interesting