My new hobby, or as a night light, I washed down

That's decided to create my first post and share it with YaPovtsami respected, his masturbation.

The idea is not new and has long unoriginal, taken from the network and a little modified.
It all started a long time ago, when I happened to some exhibition saw stained-glass paintings ... then I was struck by their beauty and since then, six years maybe I prepared mentally to create something like this, and here it happened!
My lamp is made in the Tiffany technique of assorted Chinese and amerikoznogo glass. What kind of technology is not difficult to find in the net, so I just zaposchu pictures with a brief description.

It will be 20 images.

Glass. It was the most difficult to find colorful pieces in small quantities, but of many colors is a real problem, but it was solved. There are places where you can buy the fight stained glass.

Workplace. Do everything after work in the evening, when my wife allowed to get into it (the kitchen).

Fence intake.

It's time to insert the stuffing and check what happens

In Leroy preobrel such a lamp and power supply to 12V.

Primastyril bottom hatch that would be possible to replace the lamp.

All gathered together, to bridge and lo and behold, it works)

Making wooden stand

Then the stand was "to grow old" Dremel packed with metal pile and burn the gas burner.
The power supply has been removed from his body and glued on with epoxy to the base.

Stand covered with a layer of transparent epoxy, paint smell in the apartment did not want to.
So it looks like in the daylight.

Thus, in the dark.
You can kick and ask questions, I finished

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting