The famous football player may become homeless

Sergei Shcherbakov - known football player of Ukraine, Shakhtar Donetsk and Sporting Portugal. Talented in the past demanded an athlete can now be left without a roof over their head. Read the harrowing story of injustice more!

Former footballer Shakhtar Donetsk, Sporting Lisbon and the national team of Ukraine Sergey Shcherbakov may be left without a roof over his head.
According to sources familiar with the situation, the former wife of Shcherbakov trying to evict him from the apartment in Moscow, where he is registered, creating unbearable living conditions.

Shcherbakov - the invalid of the 1st group and can move around the apartment only on a special carriage, but on behalf of the ex-wife's apartment were brought concrete blocks, lifted the toilet off cold and hot water, cut power supply.
Shcherbakov is afraid to leave the apartment because of the fact that during his absence on the front door can change the locks.
Repeated appeals to the local and complaints to the municipality proved fruitless.
Out of desperation, the ex-footballer posted a balcony a banner reading: "I am a disabled person in Group 1, I survive!ยป

I note that Sergei Shcherbakov is a graduate of Shakhtar Donetsk for the first team which performed s 1988 to 1992.
In late 1992, he has signed a four-year contract with Sporting Lisbon. For the Portuguese club has played 25 matches and scored five goals. Shcherbakov forced finished his career at 22, when in December 1993, had a car accident while driving drunk. The result of the accident was a spinal injury and paralysis of both legs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting