Masturbation 1:15: miniature doll

Good day! I'll start my story with the fact that her husband, looking at my pant presented on New Year Dremel. still mastering a set of our own mistakes, because the network is almost no manual.
came into my head gash rumboks "Area witches." to cram all prikolyuh type cabinet with potions, drugs, stove, table with artifacts, scrolls so amanita. but later the idea grew into a doll house 1:15 with a kitchen witch.
I post the photo report on the work done.

Here he set obtained as a gift from her husband:

I start with furniture. The secret is simple - the usual wooden ruler can easily turn into such a rack. in addition to the line used scrap paper. first all covered with acrylic lacquer. I sanding. then stained. It turned an interesting effect.

standing cabinet with opening doors. the most difficult - to adjust the doors. The same line of the base. covered with stain and skins for effect.

handles is for jewelry accessories.

Saddle for doors (do not know how to properly called) proved necessary details. all comes with experience)))

hanging closet on the same technology

He also

still hanging. the first technology (first nail, then stain)

Now the oven. based paperboard. effect of stone turned out ... ta-daaam! Packaging from the eggs. cut out "the stones", glued, cover the first between the stones of black acrylic, and then light strokes with the same black and the whole texture from above pass the bronze acrylic.

utensils - made of polymer clay. covered with bronze acrylic.
jute rope gave a more rustic style.

husband brought home from work old plastic stands. and away we go! zapilivaem house!

also helps small))

Plastic chips are flying in all directions. hot and prickly.

when everyone drank - glue first on the masking tape (easier to fix schools), and then to the super glue. I prefer adhesive moment of the crystal.

walls covered first, burnt umber, then with a sponge white acrylic.

the floor on the first floor - all the same line, covered with stains.

the floor of the second floor - cardboard, covered with acrylic paint and then again krakelyurnym acrylic. place to get cracking of the "old floor." installation of doors in place specifically for the effect of acetone walked ssharkannyh floors.

Yes. I almost forgot. Aredhel took an active part))

dopilivat openings

try on the door. yet without loops.
based doors cardboard. both sides decorate former sushi mat and transparent plastic, decorated with stained glass paints (oh. crookedly happened. I use them for the first time)

first floor

sticking skirting and so on. still the ev bamboo mat. windows on the same technology as the door - Bamboo + transparent plastic. but without the stained glass masterpieces.

for faithfulness in the joints walked copper loop.

I start facing the house. All the same package of eggs. between textures red outline. will later be darkened, the stones themselves too zadekoriruyu acrylic.

how to make a miniature hinges on the door. so much so that it worked? aluminum can of Coke and nails of the clips to secure the cable)))

the experiment was a success))

the house is already cluttered with furniture. second floor.

bed - from ice cream sticks ... covered with stains, and carefully fitted; Cardboard for the headboard, covered with acrylic; fabric for patchwork (in the purchase of the trimmings for applied art successfully detected the small figures, very suitable for miniatures).

effect shuffled on the floor in the place it seemed to me appropriate. in the desktop computer. do not be scared) ... here curtains separate hemorrhagic. It is known that such cloth small folds can not provide for obvious reasons and terrestrial laws. We take a toothpick and apply to future curtains - one under, in the second, third, under, fourth on the fabric. to all this has spread, sprinkle with hair spray and dry. voila! curtains in the crease. hang on skewers, secured all the same aluminum strip cut from the banks - and even the curtains hanging open / closed.

ground floor. patchwork fabric for a different color table - a dense artistic primed board and bought a blank for the legs, covered with my stained and decorate outline.

then better seen

He planted on the door hinges. now open.

kitchen. I do not know how much success the tiles on the floor ... the basis of paper for scrapbooking. cut into squares, pokleit on a sheet of plastic, lacquered, sanded, varnished twice.

second angle

the ceiling in the kitchen is no sense in putting. above the oven batteries planned unit. Now I wait until the husband in the house hold electricity. Chandeliers are ready (through blood, sweat and mate, I still created them). Further it is planned from the second floor porch with steps, a complete cladding, tiles on the roof, chimneys with a compartment for batteries and switches oven will "light a fire". while all. Thank you for the attention! ))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting