Pantry

Here many post what they do at home. Remontiki, podelochki, kreativchik. I decided to post it. I made for themselves. Fotkal to Yap.

It was like this: I'm going in early April on vacation in connection with the repair of the parents (perestilali floors). I thought then that the global repair at I will not have neither the time nor money, but due to residues from the repair of the kitchen and the house parents that I can create in my pantry. It said the program has been successfully manufacturing of the corporation, which always help us find the information we need. 3D layout and paint what I want to get.

It will be about 24 pictures.

Here you can witness a sketch.

2 That's larder looked to my intervention. Created father is still in the dashing 90-s only when we stopped in this apartment.

3 of the truth I have already ruled

4 that's a little bit more

5 Here is such a mess

6pm bored here and I stripped the wallpaper

7 and stripped

8 tearing the wallpaper was happy to witness a nightmare beaten and colored walls

9 a little putty and balances Lida vodoemulsionku and voila

10. I know that is not accurate. Well this is a pantry!

11. sketched out the framework and examples of honest I planed boards. I decided to abandon the shelves on wheels. impractical ...

12. primerochka yet. supports also did. frame firmly entered between walls.

13 screwed tried on a hanger for coats and jackets)))

14 went with my brother for plywood. from the store he had to go on foot. and I'm in a car. (fanerka the way the car has got no ((()

15 pulled out of the water stain bins "Rosewood" and screws

16 home-made rails ran out. I'm just not planed. beauty went and bought in the store racks

17 forgot to take a picture but it turned out how to collect something like

18 and then here so

19 while parents repairs and do not know when it will come to an end and I was a little Shalennyi and the order wanted to start all enter into the pantry

20 and bring

21 2 days how he brought the issue decided on the old laminate. Why should I new if remnants of the old slihvoy enough? I ripped off the old linoleum.

22 pre-ordered all of course. and laid laminate.

23 Then he brought back all

24 and other pokretivnichali a beer. I confess honestly wanted to use the projector zababahat. on Yap saw the samurai. so the sample. but the projector is not found. but beer and gouache found)))

Budget Ciego 300,000 Belarusian enterprises. rub. or just $ 30. now almost 10tysch course. net working time of five nights.

Behind this all. Thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting