Sleeping areas of Australia

What Sydney in our view? Skyscrapers, shopping malls, a lot of people and all the attributes of a megacity. Sydney, by the way, the largest city in terms of area. But the people - for the most weight - do not live at the center, they live in other places. I wanted to go to the sleeping areas - the local "Butovo" and "Marino».

Of course, the quality of life in Sydney than in Moscow. This is especially noticeable in the case of Australian Aborigines who settled comfortably on the neck strong state and live completely without straining ...

It is necessary to leave the City and Sydney turns out neboskrebnogo in two / three floors:

Greenery abound here:

Police in Australia I have seen much more often than in New Zealand. Sydney several times watched check. Terms and tough fines: speeding at 3 km / h will result in a fine of $ 400. You can break the rules within 12 points in 3 years (for example, running a red light - Point 6). After that, the right to several alternatives selected years:

The old laundry where coin-activated machines - one hundred years such has never seen. Now, in my opinion, every house already has a washing machine:

This location is close to the center: the private sector has not yet begun, but there is no high-rises:

Municipal housing for the unemployed:

If you look - even the windows no curtains. Glass covered with sheets or something like that. They wanted to stop and get out, but found no parking near, and it was scary to leave the car:

On the wall advertising tinsmiths from Odessa. Suddenly:

This is also a public housing:

Australia has previously lived (and still live, of course) the Aborigines, the indigenous people there. The government fully pays for their existence: they receive housing benefit and very good (about $ 800 per week). Health education - all for free. You can live and do nothing than actually engaged in many of them. To take advantage of social bonuses, enough to be part of the Aboriginal 1/8:

Not bad, in general, live guys:

But the representative of the Australian "odnovosmovyh" Aboriginal in person (great-grandmother was a native inhabitant). The guy let us in the house, but to remove the ban. I'll tell you in words what we saw.
The house has two floors. Downstairs Studio 5 by 5, it occupies a third of food. Above the bedroom. In the middle of the room is a TV, near the chair where Daddy sat. It is evident that no one in the family is not working. The apartment - a mad srach I maneuvered through a pile of rags, boxes, boards and all kinds of junk. Dad smokes in cans and drinking beer. On the floor - empty bottles. Toilet outside. Dishes are not washed in the kitchen month leftovers lying around everywhere and wraps.
Terrible, I do not understand how in this mess to live?

Suddenly there was a solid fence, is not characteristic of the local cityscape. Just like in Russia:

And then a little better houses. They live Bangladeshis:

Previously, the city had a lot of crime areas, where it is impossible to go. To deal with this scourge, the government began to resettle these ghettos, and then literally erased from the face of the land areas and build anew:

Houses are not complicated construction: wood frame, brick cladding and plasterboard. Central heating not available anywhere else in Australia. In winter, when the temperature drops to 12, it becomes a bit cool, but a "cold" is briefly suck:

Nearly every timber installed information boards indicating the fire hazard:

This private sector wealthy Australians. It can be seen that the rich man's house, spacious, has its own large territory:

Along the coast is the most expensive real estate:

Houses painted in Norwegian style:

Among other houses and mansions made such a shot. Did forgotten:

On the way from Sydney to Moscow I revisited the film The Great Gatsby. That this house begins and ends the film! I already rubbed his eyes when he saw it and reached into laytrum check whether he is. Similarly, it is! Only in the film, he was listed with snow:

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting